Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danique

Danique Rookie

Thanks Girls..I had a wonderful birthday..it's 10:12 PM and I finally have time to check in here..

I'd like every gift Nick would give me..as long as I can have him.. :devil: sorry..I don't want Destiny to come and hose me down so I'll stop now..

Great pictures and thanks again

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

3. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Happy Birthday Danique I'm sorry I'm late, I'm on the west coast, don't get in here till late most the time :)

ok and congrats Jacquie I love his faces... here are my pics :D

Thoughtful
    Smug
    Kind
    Tinse
    Confused
    Annoyed

those are mine... he's too cute, can't wait for the new season, as long as my Baby George is in it enough, i will be very happy :D

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Ok I've gone through all the pics and I've narrowed it done to 9 pics so I will weed through them some more and be back shortly with the winners.

eta ok the weeding has been done. This was a harder theme than I thought it would be. I wanted to pick everyones pics because they were so good. I particularly liked the ones with the funny captions. So in no particular order the 5 runners up are

nicksarafan2 very thoughtful with a stare off in the distance
    Babs I like the crinkles around the mouth.
    anne emotional Nick.
    allmaple these last 3 were very difficult to decide who should win.
    blackflag he looks like he really has no idea what this is. I guess that whats comes of having a woobie.

And drum rolls please. The winner of the theme is allmaple Shorty just realized he screwed up. As I said this was a hard theme but congrats allmaple. I put the theme in your hands.

5. allmaple

allmaple Judge

oh yay! doesnt it feel like shorty is says 'oh $#@!'? :lol:
    its been a while since i picked a theme so i had to dust off the old thinking cap. lets see if i can explain what i have in mind. i would like to see the best back lit shots. you know when its dark and theres a light behind him casting a glow. he just looks so yummy. i have some in mind but dont want to post examples in case someone else picks them. but just in case you need some clarification let me know! theres a csi marathon on tomorrow, so ill be in all day long :lol:

eta: the site was down again for the past 5 hours so you can submit pics up until 24 hours from now (10 pm eastern tomorrow)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

allmaple, I'm not sure what you want so are these ok? Or am I completely off?

Light 1
    Light 2

7. allmaple

allmaple Judge

yep, perfect! looking for ones where there is a light source behind or to the side that illuminates his face and makes him look oh so good :) i was able to find an example that isnt a winner so i wouldnt use up a good one: backlit shot
    just that extra bit of light thats on his face makes all the differece. hope that helps!

8. km444

km444 Rookie

I haven't been around for a few days, school is getting a little intense. :eek: But, I did catch up on stuff tonight. Here are some for the theme, I didn't have much time to look, so I don't know how good they are, but here they are:

Light 1
    Light 2
    Light 3
    Light 4
    Light 5
    Light 6

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

10. Jacquie

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

everyones doing a great job so dont worry about getting it wrong! i wanted to get up for the csi marathon because i knew 'bodies in motion' would be first. but i slept through nicks hot white shirt scenes :( :lol:

12. Babs

Babs Pathologist

13. Jacquie

14. km444

km444 Rookie

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

the problem with feline alarm clocks is if the brother is awake and still in the house she wont come scratch at my door :lol: but thanks for the white shirt ;)
    and here i thought id left no room for creative interpretation, but the illuminated torso was a nice surprise :D now to grab some lunch and back to the marathon! is there any better way to spend labour day? i think not :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.