Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back again... Congrats BLACKFLAG for winning, your theme is a good idea as it allows me to stare at his neck.. i don't know why but i really feel attracted then by caressing or biting this pretty little neck !! ;) In that case, i'd like to be a vampire, it could be good with Nicky :D

so, in average, we are getting on for thirty.. i find this cute to share so much passion whatever our age is :)
me, i'm 35 years old.

Re: Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13 *DELETED*

Post deleted by anne_wolfe

Sorry. A little later than I expected to be. Can someone please explain to me why the state of Massachusetts is starting a ton of new road work in mid October?

On to the business at hand.

I came up with the idea from 4x4, Unfriendly Skies, and Fannysmackin. This theme actually gave me more trouble in picking the winner than I had with eyes as the theme. There's not much that he doesn't look good in! :D

Your runners up:

softcake The whole ep seemed kinda gloomy for Nick so it's nice to see him smiling even if it is a behind the scenes shot.
nicksarafan - I could never do anything with Grissom looking over my shoulder like that.
OnlyTruth - One of those pics that all I do is stare at. :)
Jacquie - Very subtle, but very nice.
Babs - Where was this one for the eyes theme?

And the winner is:

Jacquie I clicked on husband and wife and knew which pic was coming up before it did. :lol: This has got to be the best scene between Warrick and Nick ever.

Just as a warning - don't look at pics of George/Nick while eating a Yodel. I made a complete mess of everything. and had to wash the mouse. :lol:

Susan

Congratz on winning, Jacquie That is such a great scene. I love the look on Nick's face :D

And blackflag - I tend to eat at my computer as well - tons of crumbs in my keyboard prove that. But what exactly is a "Yodel"? :confused: Doesn't sound very tasty to me ;)

softcake It's actually very very good. Tons of chocolate :D (I love chocolate) It's chocolate cake and vanilla cream rolled and coated in chocolate. They're made by the Drakes snack company. I had the chocolate coating falling off everywhere and the vanilla cream on my fingers and getting on the mouse. Hey, it was worth it. :D

Susan

Oh yes! Chocolate cake and vanilla cream (Plus Nicky :devil:) does sound tasty indeed :) Like a thing over here we call "Milka Tender" (silly name for candy, I know)
Maybe we should start a poll:
Which candy do you recommend while watching pics of Nick/George? :lol:
I think chocolate will do for all of us. Any other suggestions? ;)

softcake_70 said:
Oh yes! Chocolate cake and vanilla cream (Plus Nicky :devil:) does sound tasty indeed :) Like a thing over here we call "Milka Tender" (silly name for candy, I know)
Maybe we should start a poll:
Which candy do you recommend while watching pics of Nick/George? :lol:
I think chocolate will do for all of us. Any other suggestions? ;)

Mmmm....chocolate and Nicky. Make that a good European chocolate that's not too sweet and I can't think of anything better :devil:

aw, two months too old to be the baby :( :lol:
oh the things i could do with nicky and chocolate and this :devil: i mean.... *shifty eyes* run away!!!!!!

Maple! You're way too young to think these thoughts!
:p Just go on like that, and Destiny will come in and cover us in God-knows-what-this-time ;)I bet it won't be liquid chocolate...

hee hee hee...good lord...the thoughts y'all are making me have. And I can't even type them out for fear of Destiny's wrath!

Chocolate...does a body good!

I don't know, but we were lucky. Maybe because very few of us were here when she came in.

Can I still have a chocolate covered Nicky? :devil: I just finished dinner.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back