Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be having a rough time to choose a winner tomorrow :) I have to give five gold stars to all of you for the very creative approach to the theme ;) And I def. need more than just a life jacket, Jacquie Actually I'm planning on asking maple to give me her boat ;)
Or just another drool bucket...

I visited my parents today. Dad was watching some gossip news on TV, and I joined him. They showed a little featurette on Kevin Federline (I guess why?) and made fun of his "rap" video. And of course they showed the clip from Fannysmackin' where Nicky lands the punch of the year, commenting like "As soon as he opens his mouth, he gets slapped!" *giggles* I started yelling "Go Nicky,go!" and scared my Dad to death with my outburst. He is not used to having his 36 year old daughter behaving like a teenage fangirl anymore ;) I can't help it. That's what watching our Nicky does to me ;)

allmaple said:
wow, am i the baby in here? :lol:

Don't worry, maple we always love the baby :D But now that you mentioned it... I wonder what's the average age in here is (If you don't feel comfortable revealing your age, ladies, I can understand it :p) Like I said, I'm 36 ...

So loving all of the gorgeous pictures of George!! Thanks for sharing all of them! They definitely brighten up any day! Woo-hoo!
And as far as my age, I'm okay in sharing it with all of you. I'm 33.

softcake_70 said:
allmaple said:

Don't worry, maple we always love the baby :D But now that you mentioned it... I wonder what's the average age in here is (If you don't feel comfortable revealing your age, ladies, I can understand it :p) Like I said, I'm 36 ...
I've never been shy about sharing my age here -- I'm the same age as our beloved -- 39!

softcake_70 said:
allmaple said:

I aint shy about it. That may be because everyone tells me I don't look it (OK so I don't act it either :D). Like I said I'm a year younger - 38. My mom tells Christopher all the time that I'm her baby.

Susan

Dog Eat Dog was on again last night. I think that I'm starting to like the stache. At the end I was thinking that it didn't look all that bad! :lol:

its good to be the baby :D
i think nicksarafan2 said shes was 21 on her birthday a few weeks ago, and ive still got 6 months to go!
i didnt get to watch dog eat dog, this darn school thing! i love when he snarls at sara while on the phone :lol: the more i see the stache the less offensive it seems, but boy am i ever glad it is gone!

Maple , there must be something about George that transcends both age and nationality. He does seem to appeal to a wide audience... It must be his beautiful face ;)

I'm 26, I've always like men a little older than myself (I could name a few but some are really embarrassing). I think as long as George isn't older than your Dad you are probably OK! :)

I am 33, the upside I don't so much look it, I look younger, the downside is I do feel older then that sometimes. :lol:

NikkiJamez welcome to the ward.

I don't mind mentioning my age. I'm 47. I'm like Destiny, I don't look my age but I do feel it sometimes. I feel my age mostly on Wednesdays which is our delivery day. That is why I have our Nicky come over and give me one of his famous massages. :)

Good news allmaple I don't think we need the lifeboats on Wednesday. At least for Markham there is no rain scheduled. How did you do on your mcats? We haven't heard if you passed.

Welcome, NikkiJamez. Take a seat and make yourself comfortable ;)

And now it's time to pick the winner. Like I said in an earlier post, I really really enjoyed your creativity. And it was hard for me to choose one.

The runner-ups in no special order:
Maple Let's assume the cup is not empty ;) Babs Very, very subtle :)
Babs again. Makes me want to jump in and - okay. Leave the rest to your imagination :devil:
Only truth Cheers! :D
Onyl truth again - because I liked your description. And mad Nicky is hot :D

And the winner is.... Blackflag I think that was among the first posts. And I laughed so hard because that was exactly what I had in mind for this theme.
So congratulations blackflag
Have fun picking a new theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back