Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I've finished spending my last hour just staring at some of these pics (and drooling over them) I suppose I'm ready to post he winner.

Babs - nice try. I was too busy wishing the pic went down farther. :devil:

Runners up:

softcake - Such honest eyes.
babs - I love it when he stares right at the camera.
jacquie - Very nice puddles of dark brown.
anne - Just sit and imagine he's staring right at you.
elsie - You almost won. Not until late today did the winner appear. How can you not melt when you see his face in this scene?

and the winner is:

softcake - Anyone who knows me know that I love this pic. I was beginning to think that both this one and the one from 4x4 weren't going to show up.
You just made it in with it too. ( I saw that you were making a new reply so I waited for it to come up) :lol:

Susan

hey congrats Softcake :D

and did any one watch "E news live", they were talking about the 'hunks of CSI' and they mentioned George first, the lady said "first theres George Eads... nuff said" they showed a shot of him blowinf a kiss to the camera on the red carpet. then they mentioned the other guys, but they talked about George!!
then they talked to George about K Fed being on the show... I love George :D

ok I'm done!

hi all!!

congrats softcake :D

hey they mentioned george on 'E news live', they siad he was one of the "sexy men of CSI" of course he is :D

ok bye for now!

Wow, that's what I call a last-minute victory :D Thanks that you waited til I've finished that post last night, blackflag And sorry I beat you, Elsie ;)

Okay, new theme. Well...I want Nick/George/any of his characters with liquid. Stretch it to your liking. Rain, funtain water ;), evidence, coffee... Surprise me :) Limit is 12.
And now I should go on working ;) Have a nice day!

No problems Softcake , congratulations it was a great pic (you've got to love his forehead wrinkles!).

Hmm, I'm excited there is a new theme to get into before I have to set off this morning, so here goes:

Could there be any more water?
Rescue me Nick!
Skinny dipping you say? OK, why not! :devil:
I'd love a cup, thanks.
Bring on lunchtime

Realised I only submitted 5, so added:
From my favourite episode

Well, it's really foggy and I need to drive 2 hours to get to a meeting, which will probably last no more that 45 minutes! Must set off, have a good morning ladies. :)

maple I'm a computer geek. I'm a year younger than GE and had that kind of science a long time ago. I don't remember if it's considered liquid or solid, but you gotta figure that it's melting while he holds it on his hand so there is some liquid there! :D

theme pics:
another cup of coffee
does he drink anything but coffee?
I would like that body of water in the background right about now, it's cold here. - OK! So i'll take at least 1 of the bodies in front of the water too! :D
on Lake Mead
How about some juice?

Susan

well eintstein did say imagination is more important than knowledge :lol: you girlies certainly have wild imaginations.
i tell ya, i think it would have been more efficient to take a boat to school with all this rain! but anythings better than snow right? :D

sweat is a liquid
mmmm, beer....
gotta keep hydrated!
not completely towelled off yet :devil:
pretty sure hes got a liquid chemical there :lol:
double fluid lake mead and the blood popping out his neck veins :lol:

its chilly over here in guelph! i needs to wrap myself up in a nicky blanket :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back