Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacquie !! i love those pics!. he looks so yummy and buff... I'd love to hug him... bet he'd be all warm and fuzzy... and smell good :D

ok now i will enter your theme Jacquie love his smile, it is the sweetest smile ! he smiles like this :D

ok on to the theme:

sweet and calm

smirky

on word "Drool"

Cute!!
sweet
yee haa!!

ok well i'm done drooling... does any one have any more pics og GE from the last episode? i love him so... and i'm too lazy to check my self!

thanks Babs, I fixed it :)

nsf2 , go on then some new pics for you:

Nick1
Nick2
Angry
Nick4
Nick5
Nick6

I haven't seen the new season yet, but I'm loving all the new Nick pics, loving the hair and the muscles. :)

It's late Saturday night and I'm watching an old CSI, listening to John Mayer and imagining dancing with Nick, it's quite a fun evening really. :)

Thanks Blackflag :D those made me happy... and look how buff that bot is, my goodness... and did any of you see the motor cycle pics in his locker?

lets see things to do to become tough:

buzz off hair: check
bulk up: check
beat the crap out of punks: check
be mad at people: check
have a tough accent: check
wearing tight buff show off your muscles shirts: check
aim the gun at bad guys and look like your going to blow the bad guys head off: check
have pictures of motorcycles in locker: check
do all of this but still be a lovable, sweet, huggable, protective teddy bear: CHECK

ok if he gets a tattoo, I'M screaming :lol:

I wonder if he'll grow it back? i like him with hair, but the buzz is hot ;)

I noticed the pic of the motorcycle in the locker too.(Doesn't GE have a Harley?) Looks like the one above it is someone leaning against a classic car.

One season he had a picture of Maverick inside the locker in one of the scenes!

I read somewhere that George enjoys taking his bike out in the hills/mountains around his home. I did see the bike in the locker.

nicksarafan2 I liked your list of Nick items. The only thing I ask is no tatoo. I did read somewhere, I can never remember where, that George felt tatooes where fine but there weren't for him. Got to go get dinner now

Well, I haven't been around in a while. School is killing me right now!! But, I missed all the lovely pictures and of course lovely people here.

I even missed a t-shirt theme, and I love that look, darn! I agree that Nick has looked very nice in the last two episodes (and others, but those are the ones that have been on since I've posted I think).

I don't think I have time to join the theme right now, but it was very nice to get caught up on the pics! :)

i tell ya ladies, i need happy nicky after watching the new texas chainsaw masacre movie *creepy* although there was a very pretty man with a hot southern accent, but im sure you can guess what happened to him... :(
lets move on to happy now so i can fill my mind with george and not have nightmares!

cant believe no one jumped on this one! :eek:
can i rub your tummy georgie?
young stud muffin
hes happy now...
he likes being wet and i like him wet :devil:
happy nick for good measure

geez, now ive turned on a freddy kruger movie on tv :lol: guess im not sleeping tonight!

Man, he looks even hotter when he is wet, I think they should have Nick do a shower scene on CSI, we've had Cath, Greg and Sara, but Nick would be the best!
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back