Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacquie_Sawyer said:
heart try Mea Culpa and there are more in Poppin Tags.
lol thanks, ive been looking lol, trust me, my eyes hurt hahaETA - SQUEAL!!! your a life saver, i found some really good ones!!! THANX!!!

and i found some HOT pics from Boom, its freaky coz he is angry, but OMG look at the bod!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6

We all know George didn't like doing that episode but oh to have been Kristy in that scene.

heart try The Finger.

thanks but i got the pics i need lol. i dunno why but i could find brass with anyone and everyone except nick lol. and i couldnt think of an ep where they are together... weird haha.

oh hells yeah i would like to have been the actor playing kristi... the shmex scene, THUD!!! but i didnt like the fact that nick slept with a hooker, degrades him.

Heart I have 4 with Nick and Brass. I had a harder time getting Nick with Greg. I had 2 from Rashomama and the only other ep that would come to me was the Pilot.

Susan

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
We all know George didn't like doing that episode but oh to have been Kristy in that scene.

im assuming you mean in the sex scene and not in the beating the crap out of her scene? :p

allmaple said:
Jacquie_Sawyer said:

im assuming you mean in the sex scene and not in the beating the crap out of her scene? :p

Well having him up close with those muscles bulging I'm not to sure on that, but the sex scene is another discussion altogether :devil:

Hi All,

So many cool sets of pics to go through. I'm going to have a hard time picking a weiner.

Be back shortly.....

ETA: Okay I'm back and, after much deliberation, I have decided upon a winner. Everybody's pics were great but OnlyTruth had the best overall set. They were all pics from some of my favorite eps and Nicky looked Simply Mahvelous!

Congrats to OnlyTruth!!!

wlk68 said:
Okay I'm back and, after much deliberation, I have decided upon a winner. Everybody's pics were great but OnlyTruth had the best overall set. They were all pics from some of my favorite eps and Nicky looked Simply Mahvelous!

[Congrats to OnlyTruth!!!

Me? Thank you so much. I did like my theme choices ;)

New theme:
Okay, I hope this isn't too complicated. I'd like a group of pictures showing the many looks of a CSI. So, give me one each of:
the vest
the CSI hat
the labcoat
the jumpsuit
streetclothes
any of the above WITH any CSI tool.

You may submit two sets (12 pictures total). Decision will be based on the grouping.

Happy hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back