Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey almaple I love your AV and banner, i loved Chriss Reeves as Superman :D

and since there isn't a new theme i'll just say hi!!!

Thanks for picking me, heart!

So now we need a new theme.....I have to confess I'm running low on ideas.

*ponders*

Okay, how about this....I would like to see a pic of Nick with each of the following people:

Grissom
Catherine
Warrick
Greg
Brass
Sara

The person who submits the best "set" of pics will be the weiner. You can each submit two "sets".
I will pick a winner around this time tomorrow.

Ready, set, go!!!

Awww.. I'd like to play in this theme... but I can't...

I have to get ready to go to Boston!

I leave tomorrow and won't be back until around the 6th or 7th, so I will be gone from this thread from a looooong time! Well, actually not that long, but since I'm here probably every day, the wait is going to kill me... literally... Well, I'll miss all you girlies! Have fun without me!

thanks nicksarafan! the discovery channel had 'the science of superman' on the other night, and christopher reeve was such a dreamboat i couldnt resist :D
have fun in boston happy! i hope you dont suffer withdrawl too bad :lol:

onto the theme of the day:
with greggo nicky looks like he gives the best shoulder rubs
with griss
with warrick ok, so warricks kind of in the back...
with catherine if only she knew what was going on behind her
with sara they look like theyre about to make out :p
with brass i just love this one!

happy_me_111 said:
Awww.. I'd like to play in this theme... but I can't...

I have to get ready to go to Boston!

I leave tomorrow and won't be back until around the 6th or 7th, so I will be gone from this thread from a looooong time! Well, actually not that long, but since I'm here probably every day, the wait is going to kill me... literally... Well, I'll miss all you girlies! Have fun without me!

Welcome to Massachusetts, happy!! I live about 30 minutes north of Boston, near the NH border. I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

nice theme, ill try to find some good pics that aint been taken yet :p

Nick with Warrick
Nick with Cath
Nick with Greg
Nick with Gris
Nick with Sara

i just realised i cant find a single pick of nick n brass lol, ill look for one and then edit my post

thanx to Jacquie i found some good brass ones... so... Nick with Brass, before the screen opens <--- i luv that shot!!! and Nick with Brass, after the screen opened

i put both because its like the same shot thing just incase u didnt like the screen, u know what i mean haha

Jacquie, I just noticed your pic of Nick and Cath...looks like David walked in just as Nick was about to punch Cath!

man brass with nick is like impossible to find lol!!! ive been looking for like an hour haha.

i still cant find any haha, ok here are my others

Nick with Gris
Nick with Cath
Nick with Rick <--- he looks so angelic coz his hair is like glowing... *sigh*
Nick with Greg (and rick for added hotness)
Nick with Sara <--- DOGGY PUP EYES!!!

and i still cant find another of him n brass lol, ill keep looking

see above post to see how much i luv Jaquie haha, Nick with Brass

i swear i looked through all screencaps from all eps of series 5 and 6, and screencaps from all other eps that i could find, and they are never in the same shot, if they are in the same scene its always a split shot thing, argh its annoying lol. or maybe its just me... but i seriously couldnt find any of them together. there is the rashomama scene but they was already taken lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back