Stetler/Horatio Slash Thread

Horatio wouldn't last a day in jail. In the first 3 seconds he'd get traded in for a pack of Marlboro Lights and after saying something incredibly cheesy he'd get a shiv in the back.

Luckily, Stetler would be there to take care of his little cuddlebum.

Aw, the Look of Love! It's so there! Horatio looks like he's about to kiss Stetler.

And The House of Pies in Vermont is so canon. :cool:

If we ever get the word "pie" mentioned on the show, I will freak out. And if we ever see Horatio eating pie? I will spontaneously combust.

Geez...the people they let be mods these days... :lol:

i can't believe that i never found this thread before...i was never a H/S shipper before, but i am now...funniest ship EVER!!!

If we ever get the word "pie" mentioned on the show, I will freak out. And if we ever see Horatio eating pie? I will spontaneously combust.
i know what you mean...i've been reading through this thread, and now 'pie' will forever have a new meaning, and everytime i see a pie, or anyone eating a pie, or hear the word pie, i will most probably burst out laughing and think "Caine/Stetlers House of Pies" and then collapse in random fits of laughter while my friends comtemplater whether or not to call the men in white coats, and when they ask for an explanation, i will probably say "Caine and Stetlers House of Pies...come on guys, PIES!!!" and burst out laughing again :lol:
they need to move to Vermont and open that place already...

Hiya everyone ...

As I got so much of a good response to my last H/Stetler fic I thought I might write a new one ...

Here is a link to part one of Humpty Dumpty . If you missed the first fic (called Storm Warning) there is a link there too ...

Clicky

Go and offer your services to Haerosol
:lol:..need i say more?

and i just read both the fanfics, and they were GREAT!!!
i wish i could write that well, but since i can't i'll leave it up to you...

i hope theres another one coming soon...

Okies folks ...

More Horatio / Stetler coming up. I've really got myself fired up on this one as what was supposed to be a two parter has just decided to have a third so I shall definitely be adding to it in the near future. There may even be a sequel.

Here is the link: web page

OMG!! I FOUND YOU! just earlier i was wondering if there was an H/Stetler thread! and here you are!

the piccie up there^^^ from crime wave, the "eyes of love" one. LOL isn't that when he threatens to kill Stetler if he ever touches her again?!

now...i think we all know he was in fact NOT talking about her eye. he was so upset that Rick had been touching someone else! a WOMAN!

Back