Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

• Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

• Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

• Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

• Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

• Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

• Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Stellarinas :D

Haven't been here in a long time. Anyway, Amanda saw the Due South episode where Victoria jumps on the train and didn't wake me up :( However, she told me all about it, so she is forgiven. Victoria sounds like such a bad girl, but I'm sure Melina played her amazingly. I saw the train scene on YouTube and it was just heartbreaking and amazing and just awesome :adore::adore:

Oh, I also found this and was laughing my butt off. This is How To Say Melina Kanakaredes.

Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

OMG Axel I laughed so hard!!! I still have tears!! Nice job to whoever made it. In the same link I also found Melina singing so I thought to post this link as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3xmx9skYs0&feature=related

Melina ROX

Oh, I also found this and was laughing my butt off. This is How To Say Melina Kanakaredes.

Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

OMG Axel I laughed so hard!!! I still have tears!! Nice job to whoever made it. In the same link I also found Melina singing so I thought to post this link as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3xmx9skYs0&feature=related

Melina ROX

LOL!!!!!!!! omg, guys, you're AWESOME! you're THE BEST! :D :D :D i love these vids!!! and she's.... she's FANTASTIC! i love her! :adore:

request: does anyone have a pic of melina with her kids?! :)

kisses to you ALL! \o/

Hello darlings!!!!!!!! :D

(Before anything my silence was because of i have tried to get 6.04 but since i was afraid my PC rebooted itself i didn't use for anything else meanwhile i did it which was bad because PC rebooted anyway:vulcan: so i don't have 6.04 yet:lol:

NUT! NUT! Dearest NUT :D

I agree, Stella was at least more present again with good scenes. Apart from Flack, that saved the episode. I hope the next one will even get better.

I could only see the beginning of the episode but certainly it was better:thumbsup: More communication between Mac and Stella YAY!:thumbsup: (I almost fell off my chair:lol:)
At the beginning i thought they were wearing teh same outfits than in Taxi but later i realised it was just the same set of colors:lol:
Great scene Killer- Don and Sheldon-Danny

Laaaaaamb, a late good luck for your finals, I hope you´ve passed, and good luck for miyu, too :thumbsup:.
As for Haylen: tastes are different and I may still change my mind through the season, but for now she leaves the impression on me that she´s planning something bad and that she might use Adam for her schemes or something like that.. I´m waiting for the first real interaction with Stella, how they get on with each other, etc.. It´s still early in this season, so we´ll see, but I don´t really care as long as she has no evil plans with Stella, in that case I´d hope she´d feel the rage of Rambo-Stella :lol:.

Thank you my NUT :) Today i have another examn:cool: Haylen and Stella scene was just very nice but if Haylen is planning something bad for Baby well GO AHEAD HAYLEN:lol: (uppsssss sorry. Did i say that?:angel:) HEY I AM KIDDING!:angel:

I couldn't see those scenes with Sinclair you are talking about because my PC denied any cooperation:shifty:and i don' have the 6.04 (The one i have is damaged) but i will try to download again

Axel!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haven't been here in a long time. Anyway, Amanda saw the Due South episode where Victoria jumps on the train and didn't wake me up :( However, she told me all about it, so she is forgiven. Victoria sounds like such a bad girl, but I'm sure Melina played her amazingly. I saw the train scene on YouTube and it was just heartbreaking and amazing and just awesome :adore::adore:
It's the most incredible scene! Victoria wasn't an angel but the chemistry with Benton was just awesome!:luvlove:
That's would be cool to watch, a scene where Stella lost control and then she recited some words (preferably in Greek :D ) lying on the floor just like Benton did:drool:

Shippy--->
does anyone have a pic of melina with her kids?! :)
I found one. I know i have more but i don't know in which page they are:p (more than 60 pages in Photobucket)

If this isn't adorable i don't know what else could be:thumbsup:

Melina_Kanakaredes_and_daughter_Zoe.jpg

Hey, Stellarinas,

thanks for the great links :). This woman is da bomb, I just love her :D.

Dearest LAMB :D, come on, you should divorce your PC eventually, it´s behaving like a stubborn, disobedient husband :lol: (no, I´m not talking of experience, I don´t have a stubborn, disobedient husband at home :D).

I could only see the beginning of the episode but certainly it was better:thumbsup: More communication between Mac and Stella YAY!:thumbsup: (I almost fell off my chair:lol:)
At the beginning i thought they were wearing teh same outfits than in Taxi but later i realised it was just the same set of colors:lol:
Great scene Killer- Don and Sheldon-Danny
The case itself wasn´t that good, but all personal stuff. Well, maybe Mac and Stella´s friendship is slowly beginning to bloom again :lol:.

Thank you my NUT :) Today i have another examn:cool: Haylen and Stella scene was just very nice but if Haylen is planning something bad for Baby well GO AHEAD HAYLEN:lol: (uppsssss sorry. Did i say that?:angel:) HEY I AM KIDDING!:angel:
Good luck for your exam today :thumbsup:. Yes, finally the first real Stella/Haylen-scene, but still I´m not too convinced of the girl.
NO WAY :D, there´s three rules for Haylen: 1. Stay away from our boy, she´s not good enough for him. 2. Never try to steal his job. 3. Don´t do anything that will trouble Stella. :lol:.

Well, keep fingers crossed that "Battle Scars" will really be a Stella-episode, still no new details about it.

Which of Melina´s daughters is it on this photo? I´d say she´s Karina Eleni. But anyway very sweet :).

Take care all, byyeeeeeeeeee

Shippy--->
does anyone have a pic of melina with her kids?! :)
I found one. I know i have more but i don't know in which page they are:p (more than 60 pages in Photobucket)

If this isn't adorable i don't know what else could be:thumbsup:

aww, dear, you're the best! isn't that cute?! i think melina's a wonderful mamma. she seems to be so natural.... plus, she talks about "her girls" all the time. :) i love it! :adore:

Hello!

Thanks for the pics girls! I am sure Melina mas is a great mother, you can tell even from the show! :) Mother hen to all from the lab! I would like to see Battle Scars, I hope it is indeed a Stella-centered episode!!!!!!

Hey Stellarinas,

I found the dream from the first Providence episode I ever saw on YouTube. It's so freakin' hilarious, plus Melina sings :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vPIr0vFuX4&feature=related

Apparently, Sydney woke up and just smiled right after this. I missed that part, but I watched the rest. It was a really entertaining episode. It was the first episode featuring the guy who she treated but then he stalked her (I think his name was Kevin). Either way, it was from this episode I became a fan of Melina as an actress, not just Stella :)

Thanks Axel for the link :thumbsup:
I just watched the new episode and if it wasn't for Stella's mas as the main person of the CSI team I would have literarly thrown the episode to the garbage. Despite the common feeling I didn't like the epi, I only watched for Stella mas...

Thanks for the pics and links, guys! :)

I don't know if you already know this, you probably do but I will post it anyway ;)

It's a song Melina recorded years ago while still on Guiding Light, a duet with a guy called Mike Dalton. I really love it and I'm so proud I found this mp3 file of it because we rarely get the chance to hear Melina sing with that beautiful voice of hers :adore: The song is called "Waiting in the wings" :)
I uploaded it on sendspace, so here you go: (if you aren't familiar with sendspace: just click on the link in the bottom that says Download Link ;))

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m9of5q

:)

may i hav e a say on the last episode? damn, she looks hot wearing black! :drool:

i've been meaning to make an observation for a little while now... when stella is concentrated, she tends to rub her fingers (or something like that... i can't quite explain it in english). have you guys noticed it? i wonder if that is an habit from melina or if she deliberately plays it for stela only.

i've been meaning to make an observation for a little while now... when stella is concentrated, she tends to rub her fingers (or something like that... i can't quite explain it in english). have you guys noticed it? i wonder if that is an habit from melina or if she deliberately plays it for stela only.

I have been wondering about that too! :p

Hey, Stella-Gang:D,

damn, she looks hot wearing black! :drool:
Shippy, I couldn´t agree more with you on this :drool: :D.
Liked the episode, not only because it had more of Stella than most of the ones before of S6, but I also liked the case, while it was the personal stuff that saved the other episodes which isn´t the right order for a crime show, me thinks.
Anyway, still it wasn´t brilliant, I have seen better "Stella-episodes" than this one. Sometimes I think TPTB push the brake while writing instead of elaborating the story properly, if you know what I mean. This time I felt the same, I mean we knew that this case was special for Stella and touched her more than others for the well-known reasons, but they could have put a bit more emphasis on it.

Actually, this was the first thing I noticed when I saw Stella for the first time :lol:. And I think this habit is a Melina-habit, because if you watch her in interviews, she does the same hand-thing :D. I like it, it´s a part of her personality.

See ya all, byeeeeeeeee :)

Back