Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My dear, we need Stella moments and Smacked moments. It's NOT nice to have them working so OOC and apart. Aparently the only thing that keep them together is their job and that's NOT neither normal nor natural. They have been so close all thse years than having them apart it's unnatural. Hopefully Stella episode will be as good as it seems it's gonna be (6.05) :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Lamb, my sweetest Lamb :D,

meanwhile I have watched the episode, and I agree with you that it was great, though Lucy being 10 months now confused me a bit, but I´m almost used by now with TPTB´s twists and wormholes of space and time :lol:.
    As you know I can live without Smacked :D, so I was content with the two at least working together again. I also loved Stella´s scenes with Flack, it seemed she got a bit of her old self back in the way of being the Mother Superior again. And I´m pleased that finally there seems to be a chemistry between her and Lindsay, because at the moment I can´t see that Stella will develop a good chemistry with the other girl in the lab, Haylen. Unless this will change in the next episodes, Haylen is an annoying person :rolleyes:.

Oh, poor Lamb, don´t let TPTB give you the migraines, take it easy; you know they are sometimes like your PC, they give me a pain in the bum when they write silly stuff :devil:, but we can´t change it.

Of course, Mac isn´t an evil man, but sometimes he seems thoughtless and insensitive where one wouldn´t expect it. Like with Stella, you´re right, they were once so close- such close friends, that´s why it´s so hard to believe that he doesn´t seem to notice at all how Stella has changed. He knows her so well, probably like no-one else, but he doesn´t see the obvious things.

Yes, we´ll have to cope with Stella´s changes, too, whether or not we´ll like them. And yes, Stella´s not for real anyway, just on the telly, but nonetheless I´d suffer if she´d turn into a bitch :lol:.

Yes, I agree, hopefully Mac will soon open his eyes and see that Stella dearly needs a helping hand to get her grips back. Absolutely agree, it´s somehow stupid that they´re so distant now, except they deal with crises in a different way, so that Mac just hasn´t the slightest clue how Stella feels, but it´s rather unlikely; as I said he knows her too well to not see that something´s wrong with her.

Maybe she´s covering up to not give Adam interesting sights and lead him into temptation :lol:.

My love and hugs to you, and have a great week, too, dearest Lamb :):thumbsup:

Byyyyeee from the NUT :D

3. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Aww, I love the smacked and melina/gary pix :adore:

Have you guys seen this? I know it's not smacked but still cool ;) Hill Harper posted it on his twitter :) Melina's is adorable as always :adore:

[​IMG]

and I've also got a very lovely Melina/Gary pic :adore:

[​IMG]

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey *stardust* thanks for the lovely pics, can´t get enough of adorable Stella/Melina pics :drool:.

See ya :)

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh Oh Vanessa, it's unfair to use one of my weakness against me hahahah :D (seriously i adore those two!!!!) :D Thanks for posting it darling

NUT, NUT, NU
    T! I have a final on Tuesday so i can't reply to you right now but i want you have a greak week :D

And i wish it could be revealed why Mac is so absent and pure-business type nowadays!

my love to all

Debbie :D

ps: Haylen is not annoying. I love her and i adore Sarah's job :D And i liked so much that scene with Mac and Haylen in the lab! It reminded me Mac and Aiden in the past.
    Even if she is not a saint, she will be interesting with Adam around. It's like Victoria, Melina's character in DueSouth. She wasn't one of the "good" girls but definitely i LOVED her (I have a thing for black sheeps :D )

6. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello Stellarinas!

I was not able to visit you the past week sorry for that.

I watched the previous epi and Stella mas was very good. Her wardrobe has improved and finally she got more air time!! :)
    Melina's second self is Stella it's so natural for her I think she doesn't put much effort any more :lol: ( I am kidding I am sure she does!)
    I would like to see how this compass killer case will progress usually in that kind of storylines we have a strong Stella so, I am keeping my fingers crossed to see what will come!!!!

Kisses to all! I have to "dive in" at work!!!

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kalimera Mary mou! I was very pleased with 6.03 because i had Stella acting more normal (at least during work) besides the episode kept me on the edge of my seat so i have hopes i will have more of Stella in future episodes and hopefully she will be healed by love (not from a Baby's love! :D )
    I miss her very much when she is away. I need my Stella/Melina dose to be a happy fan :D. And hopefully we will have more personal episodes. So far the only thing personal stuff we have had (beyond sweet mac episode) has been TPTB's beloved married couple:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I like how they are this year but the lack of Stella and Smacked is simply killing me:thumbsup:

However i have hopes for 6.05. Melina will shine in that one. I knwo she will!:bolian:

(with my sister had a very interesting conversation this morning. She loves Nia Vardalos and I will go to watch the movie with Nia but th one i am expecting is Percy jackson!):thumbsup:

have a great day

8. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Oh I so very much agree with you on everything!! :D I like Haylen too and I think she will be a great challange for Adam :D

Btw, you guys are welcome for the pics! :D

Oh and I need my Stella/Melina (over)dose on a regular basis too :p I miss her everytime she hasn't got a lot of screentime because in my opinion she can never have enough of it!!! I neeeeeeed my favourite CSI girl always! :adore:

Just one more thing: I love this thread :) It's so great to see Melina/Stella is loved by so many people :adore:

[​IMG]

Love you guys!! :)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Melina deserves this love! :D She gave her soul to Stella mas and i love and thank her for that! :D
    Yes, i don't think it's an overdose anyway. She is the main female star. And i never complain to have Mariska Hargitay in many scenes during an episode of Law&Order SVU ;)
    Only if Melina is a little tired then i support to have less Stella!

Regarding Haylen, i wish she will have good chemistry with Stella. Stella is like my personal termometer regarding new characters :D

10. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, debbie! i love nia as well... i think she's friends with melina?! i guess i saw some interview and it sure looked like it to me!

oh, stardust! this is just an AMAZING pic of melina!!! she looks specially beautiful in this one! thank you so much for posting.
    ps: she has such a perfect skin! i wonder if there's ANYONE in the world who doesn't find her hot?

a question to you ALL: which is your favorite melina/stella outfit? post a pic here, please! ;)

take care, kids!

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

It seems theyare friuends and I LOVE IT! Especially because my sister and I love them! :D My sis is busy so i don't know if i will be able to see Nia' movie with her however I will drag her until the first threatre when Melina's movie is premiered :D

Season 2 and S4 outfits!

(I am going to post piccies when i find them!)

Season 2 (I love this colour for her and her hair!)

[​IMG]

This one for a semi formal ocassion

[​IMG]

This one for some special Smacked scene LOL

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  12. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

thanks for posting, debbie! she looks specially hot in this last one!!! melina has such a perfect body!

ps: my favorite stella hair is from that episode.... when hawkes is showing for the first time! when stella and mac are teasing about him and mosquitoes... lol he hair looks amazing there! if i find any pic, i'll post here.

night everybody! x

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

yesssssssss that was so good!!!!!! besides i enjoyed it because in the teaser all guys were pending on her :D Also she wore another green blouse which it's perfect for her. Defintely red and green for Melina and Stella :D

14. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

these are my picks:

she looks amaaaazing in this one!
    [​IMG]

and really ellegant in this one:
    [​IMG]

;)

15. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Debbie :D - Again, I completely agree with you! And it's like that for me too, if some newbie on the show has good chemistry with Stella/Melina, they passed the test :D

shippy, you're very welcome for the pic :D I knooow, she's SO hot and beautiful and she's got the most gorgeous skin ever :drool: :drool: You can call me Vanessa, btw ;) Oh and that pic is one of my all time favourites of her too :) It's from a photo shoot on a farm in Greece, and here are the rest of the pictures :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Isn't she adorable? :adore: :adore: *sigh* I love everything about her :adore:

My favourite Melina outfit, omg!! I love all the ones you posted (I just adore red and green on her :adore: ) and one of my favourites would also be this one...

[​IMG]

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: