Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Go ahead, make that icon. Anyway, if you need more screen caps, just PM.

The way I see it, Stella was just playing some sort of devil's advocate, sharing with Mac a different viewpoint.

Hahaha, Deb, I knew you were going to be excited with that reference of Stella going down on vacation to Buenos Aires. :lol: Will you take her around town? :lol:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks dear!!!!! :D I don't know why but Stella with a gun works much better for me than with a deep cleavage:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Finally i could watch the clip and Gezzz, Mac was fuming. I wouldn't go inside his office with such mood but Stella not only went there but she made her point! Ewww! Brave Stella also exists! :D

According to spoilers she will keep things from Mac. My take is she will hide who attacked her back on 5.05. I would like to know why she decides going all by herself instead of talking woth someone

yesssssssss, ticket price :Mac :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: she will get free citytours forever i swear! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Debbie :D (I adore Brave Stella now) :bolian:

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

What is about women and guns? :lol:
    Oh she can definitely hold her own against a sanctimonious Mac. Good for her. :lol:

Yeah, I wonder how everything will turn out...
    Deb, I'm sure you'll be painting the town rojo along with Stella. :lol:

4. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

is it me or these girls lost some weight? but luuuuuurve the jacket. thanks for the caps!

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well i couldn't call him sanctimonious. It's just a Mac trademark :D and i love it, i admit it!I was ROTFLOL when Kristine wrote something about horns on her review:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I'm glad you knew my primary intentions :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chaos-->
    yes they did ;) And funny is Stella didn't take her vacation but she looks with such splendid tan:lol:

Debbie :D

6. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

oh, yeah. which explains the slight bronze tone. she's cute though. thanks! ;)

7. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

okay it´s my first time in here. at this moment i don´t have to make a high qualtiy statement but just have to get rid of this: stella look amazing in her leather jacket!!!!:thumbsup:it seems like she´s getting even more beautiful over the years.it was something that directly catched my eye!!! ;) that´s all:D

8. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

ah, you should see her smiling *yeeeeeeeee!* :lol:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome Jimenez to teh Stellarina thread :D
    oh yes, she does :D Last time i remember her in a leather jacket was in Consequences and she was out of her shift (was at the beginning during her day off)

I was checking youtube and the polemic goes on Stella chosing machines over Adam. Ufff she said that because they needed the work stations as much as they need Adam. One day quicker with a rapist out of the street is a new battle they win against crime (She reminded me again Liv from Law and Order). Also she is the Second in command after Mac and she needs to remark him this as much painful as it can be. It would be interesting how they are going to deal ¿in special Stella? when they find out Adam left the lab

10. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

ah yeah now you´ve mentioned it i remember it again too.
    she is real cool in her leather jacket, but i think i like leather jackets on mostly every member of the team:D.

there you go:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks so much for these ones :D It was the only time when i have seen her really casual (well in All acess too when she came back from shopping but i didn't like her dress then)
    She is more informal now. Stella is wearing jeans all the time now ;) BTW i have never seen her wearing a skirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Welcome to the Stella/Melina thread Jimenez!! I'm sure you'll have fun here. ;)

Anyway, I love seeing the characters in casual attire. I love it even more when they're off the clock. Those we rarely get to see. Maybe a glimpse every now and then. Like the episode when Stella was at the batting cages.

13. athens

athens Coroner

Thanks for the pictures Jimenez!I love her smile :)

^I agree also.It's nice to see them how they are outside their workplace and that can be shown by wearing different types of clothes.

Ghawazze , about her not wearing a skirt ,I don't think she would be very comfortable in it. I think it would be highly uncomfortable when she collects evidence or [that doesn't happen often] chase a suspect etc.

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mandy-->
    I agree with you. I would like to know more about Stella as a woman not just like a CSI. She has a great voice. Idon't know why they didn't create a bakground with this considering Melina's talent was already tested on tv :D

Athens-->
    LOL! Considering how dangerous are "The girls" i don't want to imagine what would happen with a skirt and Stella showing her long long legs :D We need more "Stella in her time off" to make it wear different things

well she looks gorgeous anytime :D

15. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

^ True. Imagine her stilletos AND a skirt- nearly impossible to do any sort of CSI work! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.