Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks CSI WILLOWS.

Hm...I hope we see more "kick ass" Stella this season. I also hope they've written a good storyline that really showcases Melina's talent. Last seasons storylines were not as good as they could have been so here's hoping the writers realize that they could have done better and will do better this season. But, the two things I want most this season are a lot of screentime for Melina and a lot of screentime with Gary and Melina together.

Yes, bethybug, welcome to the thread! :D

Hey guys! What's up? Yay! I finally bought the DVD of The Long Kiss Goodnight...I had it on VHS before...Anyway, Melina had a bed scene with Rex Linn who plays Detective Frank Tripp on CSI: Miami...I'll try to post some screen caps (which I still have to figure out how to do) or maybe post her scenes at YouTube (will still have to figure out how to do too) :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe you guys could help me? Next week at the earliest since this week has been really hectic. :)

^_^ about the new season:
I heard she's gonna be all rambo (more than usual) :D
about this 'bad apple' guy... -_-; mlegh. I bet stella's gonna kick butt :p

"Melina had a bed scene with Rex Linn who plays Detective Frank Tripp on CSI: Miami"

That sounds hilarious!!!! I got to see some caps!

Yaya I cannot wait for next week!! It's been ages since SD!

mj0621 said:
^_^ about the new season:
I heard she's gonna be all rambo (more than usual) :D
about this 'bad apple' guy... -_-; mlegh. I bet stella's gonna kick butt :p

All I have to say about the new guy is if we get another "All Access", I'm going to flood the writers' mailboxes with angry fan letters. I thought Melina did an excellent job in "All Access", don't get me wrong, but it was just very hard to watch. Here's hoping for kickass!rambo!Stella and no more victimization of Stella. I mean, the poor girl's gone through hell the last two seasons.

hehe, than I go with you al in the plane or I'll send some e-mails :lol: Stella deserves a so much better life than the earlier seasons ;)

Melina was great in 'The Long Kiss Goodnight', but I can't remember her bed scene :lol: Have to watch the movie again sometime :p

I have only seen ONE of Melina's movies and I only got to see it part way through. I think the name of it was Into the Fire or something like that. I don't know. I'm gonna try to look at the library for some of her other movies.

::pokes thread with a stick:: Is it dead? Or is it just playing possum?

Anyway, I saw some promo pics of the news season and it looks like Stella's going to start kicking ass the first episode of the new season. EEE!!! I cannot wait for Wednesday. So happy!

I was thinking the same thing^^^^^

Anyway I can not wait to see that pic on a larger scale!! I can not wait untill the new season!!! aaahhhh (no new csi is getting to me)

Anyway next week this thread will be alive and kicking again!!!

I know we have had this pic before but I just love it....

bnwrain.jpg

Both photos are fabulous! Melina looks marvelous with her mega-watt smile & gorgeous curls. She looks fantastic in every photo she's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back