Stella/Melina #5: Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dani for posting the picture of the day :) What is Stella doing in it? I know she's smiling but...

Thanks Berylla Nienna for posting the gorgeous pics! :D

Have a great vacation Nat! :D

Have fun NB ! :)

^^Thanks for the pictures!I looove her smile in that first one! :)

Mina ,oh yeah,greek are unique! :lol: ;)

kissmesweet Yeah, at the latest when I saw that photo of her I think it, too. Melina would be a wonderful model with her greek genes. ;)
The pic is just amazing. Thank you for posting it. Love her when she have the "don't mess with me" look on her face. :D

mj OMG, really?! I'm so excited about the update that you'll post. ;)
It's okay with your mail. Take time. ^_^ *hugs you, too*

Natty Have a great holiday and we'll miss ya.

jorja_fan86 Thanks for the link to the vid. I always love it to hear about her family and the greek religion. ;) I could listen to her all the day long..she has such a nice voice. Yes, I've noticed while she talked she did a lot with her hands but I like that.

And where we talk about gesture with hands.. I do that, too, like Stella do it most of the time. Did you notice that, too, or is it just me? When she talks with Mac and walks with him through the hallway she gesture/plays with her hands like this for example... Okay, this isn't Stella walking with Mac but look at her hands. ;)

I don't know if I've done it before I think so, but yesterday at work I did exactly the same with my hands while I walked and then I just smiled when I noticed it.. :D

Thanks Berylla Nienna for the beautiful pic of her. :D

And yet another georgeous pic from Melina. Enjoy! :D

Natty, I hope you have a lot of fun ;)

Thank you so much for the pictures posted :D She looks great!

I am also glad that I ended up mentioning that Melina appears in the video longer than you tought. I know it's good for all of us to hear her a bit more...

Stella said:
she has such a nice voice. Yes, I've noticed while she talked she did a lot with her hands but I like that.
Agreed ;) The hand things is just a part of her! and it is cute!
I guess Stella herself also does that because Melina does it, therefore when acting, to look natural, she 'enters' in Stella but still can't help it using her hands. I bet is just Melina in Stella, and that is awesome :D

^ Thank you for mentioning it :D.

:lol: Greeks, & especially Italians are notorious when it comes to talking with their hands & it looks like Melina isn't different. I like it though, as the gestures show us how she really feels.

Melina is much prettier than about 97-98% of the models in today's industry. I mean, I doubt those models will look as good as she does when they reach 40. But yeah, the genes along with other things keep her looking young. Greeks are also notorious for looking younger than their actual age. Just look at John Stamos & Anna Vissi.

Hey Stella, thanks for posting some more pics! Stella is actually smiling! Is that Lindsay she is talking to?

Melina's legs are gorgeous! :)

jorja_fan86 said:
^ Thank you for mentioning it :D.

:lol: Greeks, & especially Italians are notorious when it comes to talking with their hands & it looks like Melina isn't different. I like it though, as the gestures show us how she really feels.

Melina is much prettier than about 97-98% of the models in today's industry. I mean, I doubt those models will look as good as she does when they reach 40. But yeah, the genes along with other things keep her looking young. Greeks are also notorious for looking younger than their actual age. Just look at John Stamos & Anna Vissi.

I, too, sometimes talk with hand gestures! Can't help it! :lol:

It's not just the Greeks who look young. Most Asians look much younger than their Caucasian counterparts. :) Oooohhh! and I looooovee John Stamos as well as Pete Sampras! Such gorgeous Greek gods (don't you just love alliteration? :lol:) :D

I'm really, really hoping that Stella speaks Greek in season four. I know I've said that many times, but whenever she says a phrase in Greek I learn a new set of words :lol:. I'd love to see her go all rambo & tell off a suspect in Greece :lol:.

^^Haha, yeah, that would be cool to see! Go Rambo!Stella ;) I love when she speaks Greek just because it feels special, her voice and the way things sound :rolleyes: I really hope she speaks Greek again as well.

I saw "Past Imperfect". I loved the way Adam performed the HIV test, it shows how Stella is close to every team member :) Plus, the whole scene with it, was very nice. I loved the way she was so prepared and thinking of how it would be life with HIV that she barely believed it when he told her it was negative! It was really cool!

Melina rocks! :D

Melina was really good at the episodes with the HIV storyline!Showed us that Stella is still human!

Rmabo!Stella & greek all together?Great!..She may be angry over something and say something in greek! :)

Hell, forget Rambo!Stella, I want to see GESTAPO!Stella.

I'm absolutely sick and tired of how they've attempted to degrade her in both this and the second season. The first being that wretched atrocity that was "All Access" with that Frankenstein on Crack debacle and then the whole disease exposure storyline (NOT!). Now I want to see Stella kick some serious butt in the upcoming season.

Hi! I was surfing through YouTube and I found the trailer of Dangerous Beauty. You'll see Melina twice in it. It is a period movie set in 16th Century Venice, so everyone is in costume. :)

So, click on this.

I hope you enjoy watching it! :D

OoooH! I found the trailer for The Long Kiss Goodnight as well. Although you'll hear and see Melina, you won't see her face. What's funny is the that song that accompanies the trailer is Who Are You by The Who (which we all know is the theme song from the original CSI) because Geena Davis's character has amnesia.

Anyway, click on this and enjoy watching it! :)

Hi guys just popping in to say hi!

I love those pics, thanks.

I'm off to have a look at those vids now :)

Ok I might pop in again on friday before I go off to wales... bye xx

Thanks a lot, Mandy for the links, that's exactly what I need today..a little bit of Melina. ;)
I never knew she played in that movie with Geena Davis..heard of it but never realised Melina before.
Aww, and in the first one she looks so beautiful as usual..and that kiss. :D

OMG... Natty!!! :eek: *jumps to Natty, give her a big hug* *tackle hugs* You're back!! Missed ya!!! :D
Have fun there on your trip and we'll see us on friday. ;)

Another pic of Melina, the greek goddess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back