Stella/Hammerback #1: 'Cause they're both dirty

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by glam_chic86, Nov 5, 2006.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Per request....BUMP!!

2. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Stella and Hammerbeck in the lab this evening (I am such a slash/whore; Fay, 1CSIMfan, this may be becoming a problem) they were great together. Now, there was a dead body between them, but I'm pretty sure that Sid could have found a way to go to his "creepy place" and make it work.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I thought Sid was very sweet in that scene when they brought the dead waitress in. Stella just looked drained, and I don't think she would have been very receptive to the creepiness just then. :( Sid handled it right, I think. Later on she might have gotten some hot freaky lovin' to take her mind off things, though. :devil:

4. Sushie_Shuakhwe

Sushie_Shuakhwe Hit and Run

*Blinky Blink.* Why is nobody posting here? Ok, ignore that, but, seriously. No, I'm just afraid of starting another Sid/Stella board, incase, well, I get attacked by mods or people of an apparent higher posting ranking then me. Ok, that, only slightly. I haven't spent the last two and a bit years with Ecklie inside my head without taking something away from the experience.

Sid and Stella, with the introduction of Peyton, is something I've recently noticed, seeing as we finally got season three over here in Australia. To be honest, I'm a Smacked! shipper through and through, but seeing as Peytondrizzle decided to come and rain on my parade, I kind of noticed these two, maybe as a kind of meantime thing. Although I come to it with some difficulty, I could see Stella getting together with Sid in the meantime kind of thing. Like, an honest, loving fling, but, they kind of know that, given the chance, she really wants to end up with Mac, when he's ready to move on. When he's finally ready, for her.

That being said, what amazing things they could do together.

Oh, by the way, *BUMP.*