Stella/Hammerback #1: 'Cause they're both dirty

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by glam_chic86, Nov 5, 2006.

1. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Since I never stumbled across a Stella/Hammerback thread here in shipper central I figure I'd start one. Out of all the NY couples they're probably the odd one. Plus, Stella can handle his dirty stories as I bet she has her own :devil:. Anyway, I know there's a few of you out there who have a thing for this kinky ship so post away & welcome :D.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oh yes, you've caught me. :lol: I love the idea of this pairing. Yeah, Sid is a bit of a dirty old man, but Stella can handle it. ;) Besides, once you peel away the uber-creepiness, he's actually a really sweet guy underneath. ;)

And you know, he knows how to do the merengue--who wants to see them dancing? :devil:

My Muse has toyed with ideas for this pairing, but I haven't written anything yet. And, I'll admit it, I haven't read any fics either. :eek: Am I missing out on the kinkiness? :lol:

3. glam_chic86

Great success! Fay is a fan of this ship :D.

I will definitely see if there are any fan fics for this kinky couple :devil:. I'm sure Stella loves Sid's dirty side. Like you said they could probably go dancing at a few hot NY clubs. After that he could fill her in with his stories of his wild & torrid threesomes & other dirty stories. She seems like she can handle it pretty good. At least he won't have to worry about going to the creepy place with her around :lol:.

4. Faylinn

:lol: No kidding! I wonder if she doesn't have a few stories that would raise even his eyebrow. :devil:

I can see him taking her to dinner at some fancy restaurant and muttering naughty food-related nothings in her ear the whole time, then they'd go dancing for a bit and he'd get horny on the dancefloor, then--well, then we'll see. :devil:

Of course, it's probably pretty sad that one of the kinkiest things I can think of is him putting on those damn clicky-glasses. :devil:

Who wants to bet Hammerback has some kinky stuff at his place? Robospankers and the like. ;)

Do I even want to know what sorts of names he'd call her? :lol:

Wow, I was just getting ready for bed and now I'm going to have Stella/Hammerback dreams. :lol: Maybe I'll get a story idea, at least. ;)

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Fay, I just knew you'd make your way in here when I saw this thread. I know you're a big Hammerback fan. :rolleyes: I can't wait to see if Springmoon makes it over here. She loves her some Hammerback. :devil:

I think Stella secretly loves Sid's naughtiness. I was watching a season 2 DVD the last couple days and (I don't remember if it was Jamalot, Wasted, or City of the Dolls), he told her how beautiful she was and she told him to stop flirting with her (something like that). She may have said that but she really enjoyed it.

Not only does he dance, but apparently he can cook too. :eek: For their first date, he could invite her over for a home cooked meal, Hammberback style. Hopefully, he can refrain from going to that "creepy place" with her unless it involves something kinky. :p

Any other ideas about a first date?

jorja, do tell if you find any fics. I've been meaning to check.

ETA: Dammit Fay and jorja. :mad: You guys posted while I was writing. Oh well, I'm too tired to answer your questions. I'll do that tomorrow.

6. glam_chic86

^^ OMG I just died laughing at your post :lol:. That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

I can see him having a robospanker at his house but it's probably the one he stole from the lab. He'll probably have some magazines & videos but nothing too creepy.

Stella would probably make him dress him in his morgue wear before they get it on. It's a freaky fetish no doubt but a man that dirty cannot resist. I don't know what he'll make her wear :confused:.

As for pet names I have no idea but at the same time I don't think I wanna know :lol:. I can see him smacking her ass as a sign of affection :devil:.

*eta* dammit Rhonda you posted at the same time. If only you were a slow typer like me...

7. feenx

feenx Coroner

I’d be surprise if he didn’t have one :lol:
    You know that man must have a few whips and chains in his home and I know he
    won’t mind showing some of his toys to Stella :devil:.

8. glam_chic86

He probably has a special room devoted to all his toys, magazines & videos. I imagine Stella was the first lady friend to be introduced & she was pretty a bit creeped out. However, I'm sure she let loose once Hammerback let her use a few of his toys with his permission :devil:.

9. feenx

feenx Coroner

Maybe she has introduced him to her toys ;). How cute they play with each others toys :devil:. I think form one his stories, that I love hearing, he mentioned he was married im I correct :confused:.

10. Faylinn

He's mentioned his daughter and he also mentioned getting drunk off his ass after his first divorce, so he's been married at least once. :lol:

Makes you wonder if the ex-wives ran away when they discovered his creepy place? :lol: Poor Sid, he just needs to find a woman who can love him, creepy-ass-ness and all. ;) And that's where Stella comes in. :devil:

Rhonda, you know you want Hammerback. :p I wouldn't dream of taking him away from Stella. Silly girl. ;) But Springmoon, on the other hand, might not be able to resist. :devil:

Stella would definitely make Sid put on his scrubs before they got freaky. And as soon as he clicked on those glasses and turned on the sexy music (why is Barry White stuck in my head? :confused:), Stella would be ready, so to speak. :devil: And they both know more than a thing or two about some sweet, hot lovin', so I'll bet they wake the neighbors--next door, upstairs and downstairs. :lol:

Oh no, if Sid has videos, that doesn't mean they're homemade, does it?! :eek: If he gets the video camera out and that kind of stuff ever ends up on the internet, they'll both have to quit their jobs and move to Siberia. :lol:

But yes, Sid can cook...I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees him making pancakes that intentionally overlap so that he can put two blueberries on top and have boob-pancakes. :lol: He probably finds his own dirty humor very entertaining. :lol:

11. glam_chic86

Stella can definitely keep up with him. Greek women are known to have a frisky side & I can see Sid warning her to not go to the creepy place again :lol:.

Sid will probably make breakfast for Stella. He'll definitely go with the boobie pancakes as Fay suggested. He'll probably through whatever else is left in his fridge into some sort of morning meal.

After they finish eating it's time for round two :devil:.

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

OMG..for some reason that line made me LMFAO. For some reason I took "creepy place" straight to the gutter. :eek:

Could someone tell me why that sounds so believable? :( I'm sure he has a room like that.

Fay, did you even have to ask that? :rolleyes: I'm sure most of his video collection is homemade. :p

A sex romp would not be complete without the "clicky" glasses and scrubs. But what would Stella wear? :confused:

As for pet names, I'm not sure about that. Maybe Stella would call him "Hammertime". Oh no, now that song "You can't touch this" is stuck in my head. :mad: I'm not sure I want to even guess what Sid would call Stella. I'll have to think about that.

13. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

because i write everything:

When You Wish Upon a Star

i absolutely adore these two. i think stella's the only one who doesn't mind sid's creepiness, and i love the kind of friendship they have.

that and i just adore hammerback, so there ya go. :D

14. feenx

feenx Coroner

Is it weird that I actually want to see those homemade videos :eek:. This man is the king of creepiness :lol:

I think when Stella is in the mood she says “Hammertime” :devil:, not sure it would the pet name :lol:.

15. glam_chic86

Haha I think "Hammertime" is definitely code for a sex romp. Stella says that whenever she wants it from Sid & I'm sure he knows that quite well :devil:.

I can see Sid using petnames more often then Stella. Obviously they're gonna have a sexual nature to it but deep down I bet he's a romantic at heart.