Stella/Hammerback #1: 'Cause they're both dirty

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by glam_chic86, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Wow. I get mentioned twice in a new thread? Should I feel honored?

Faylinn, please don't try to hide it. I know that you have the hots for Hammerbeck and have ever since you first saw him click his glasses together. Something started tingling, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't your slashy senses :devil:

Anyways, I think Stella is the perfect woman for Sid. She pretends to be a little weirded out when he goes to his creepy place, but I think she's intrigued by it. If he cooks for her, well, it's all over then. She'd be all over him. And he wouldn't even need ouzo.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

He'd have nicknames that related to Greek mythological stuff, probably. "My delightful little dose of ambrosia," and stuff like that. He's not the 'pumpkin' type. :lol: He'd be like, "Oh Stella, my sensual goddess, you put Aphrodite to shame." And yeah, he'd try to be all romantic and stuff, but the kinky would come through in the end. :lol:

Oh, and "Hammertime?" Priceless! :lol: Sid would walk in the door and Stella would be like, "Stop--Hammertime." And they'd go at it like horny teenagers. Of course, he'd also hammerback and hammerforth, and so on. :lol:

As for breakfast, can you see him taking a set of the boobie pancakes without the blueberries and busting out the RediWhip, making the tallest column of whipped topping ever, and the two of them would giggle at what it looked like and fight over who had to eat the whipped cream. :lol:

Edit: Springmoon, keep playing with fire and you might get burned. *sporks you*

Why must you all be so mean to me?

3. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Ah Fay just like you only spork the ones you love, I only bring this up because I love you and I feel like you need to come to terms with some issues in your life. Like your love of all things Hammerbeck.

Boobie pancakes without the blueberries? He'd need the blueberries to make them anatomically corrrect, no?

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

*thinks* Hmm, I don't seem to recall the name of the Greek goddess of sex. I guess I studied all the useless gods & goddesses :lol:. Anyway, this thread needs some photos & I have 'em...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think he wants to show her his hammer :devil:.

5. Faylinn

Well, if he takes two connected circles and makes a column of whipped cream coming from them, it's not meant to resemble boobies any more, is it? :devil: You girls know what I'm getting at, surely. :lol:

Love the pictures. He wants to cop a feel right there, you can tell. :lol: But I just noticed that her shirt is totally transparent there. Nice bra, Stell. :rolleyes:

Springmoon, you have come to terms with your Hammerback-love. Just accept that I love him with Stella, not myself. ;)

Isn't Aphrodite the goddess of physical love and lust? :devil:

6. feenx

feenx Coroner

Looks like the face she made when he first showed her "The Creepy place" :devil:
    Boobie pancakes :lol: Maybe they'll put some whip cream on some other....foods :rolleyes:.

7. glam_chic86

:lol: Whip cream definitely has a multi purpose along with chocolate sauce. I bet Hammerback has his cupboards filled with that stuff so that whenever Stella stops by he can erm, "cook" :devil:.

Fay I think you're right. Aphrodite is the goddess of love & lust. I guess that's why she's my favourite goddess :lol:.

8. glam_chic86

Ack this thread slipped to page two :(.

So which one of them would make the first move? I'd have to say Hammerback for sure. He'd probably use some cheesy pick up line & then present Stella with a couple of handpicked daises(sp).

When the evening of the date arrives he'll probably hide a kinky costume somewhere in the lab :devil:.

9. Faylinn

Hammerback probably has a special "Naughty Pantry" full of kinky food items. :lol: There's no telling what kind of stuff he keeps in there. :lol:

I think Sid would cook a real meal to get the mood going (a man that can cook is hawt, Stella), and then he'd 'cook' dessert. :lol:

Aphrodite is probably Sid's favorite Greek goddess as well, jorja. :lol:

I think Sid would definitely make the first move. He's always flirting with her, and she resists--so he'd have to do something special. ;) I'd love to see what, though. ;)

I could see them going to a nice restaurant and having a normal, romantic date--and it's when they get to someone's apartment that things get freaky. :lol:

10. glam_chic86

I can see him having honey & olive oil in his naughty food pantry. Maybe some vanilla too but it would have to be straight from the jar :lol:.

They'll probably struggle to keep their clothes on during dinner. I can see the server coming with the dessert menu & bill & go, "would you guys like to see the dessert menu?". Sid would exclaim, "no", throw three or four twenty dollar bills on the table, grab Stella's hand and get the hell outta there. Once they're back at Sid's apartment they'll have a homemade dessert :devil:. Sid even uses his own whip cream :devil:.

11. glam_chic86

Where is everyone :(.

Since I can't go on in a thread alone I'd figure I'd bump it up for all the Stella/Sid fans out there. You know you wanna :devil:...

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

This would be hilarious. I'd love to see this ship anyday!

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oooh cute thread. This is funny, as I'm a Smacked and Fiesta person-- but I sure won't mind Stella/Sid together. Since they have this little fun chemistry together. :)

I remember Stella saying something and Sid is like "You're as smart as you are beautiful." She grins and says, "Don't flirt with me, Hammerback." And he says, "Yes, detective."

Sucha cute scene and I love how Sid seems to light up the atmosphere around here and Hawkes was like, "You're going to your creepy place again." :lol:

14. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Never thought of this pairing until I read a couple of stories on ff.net. Now, when I think about it, they are kind of cute and funny. :lol: It is a hilarious thought. They are both flirts.

15. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

These two are both flirts. But they are also the more joking two out of all of the CSIs. They have such cute scenes together. Sid loves talking about their dirty stories together.