Stella/Danny-- Passionate People Make Cute Couples

Re: Stella/Danny--Passionate People Make Cute Couples

OK, after seeing "Blink" again last night, it totally seemed like something was being hinted at.

I just rewatched that scene. I'm sure there's something there. When he says, "Why doesn't that surprise me," listen to how Carmine delivers the line. It was almost wistful.

Then, Stella says, "Job never stops Danny," and walks away. Danny watches after her. I don't know, I get the feeling they've had a conversation like this before. Like maybe The Job is an ongoing issue.

They also had snappy dialogue in "Grand Master". When they were working together in the lab, I think Stella asked Danny, "Ever wished you majored in something else in college."

Lament, I loved your story! Such cute interaction between Danny and Stella-- I could really hear the characters in your writing. And, Danny in the shower! :D

I loved the story too. You kept Danny and Stella real and their bantering was right on cue.

Anybody think I should begin a group for Danny/Stella fanfics? I wish I could do a site but I bomb on making it.

^Totally up to you, but it sounds like a good idea to me. :D

I'd love to know if the writers were hinting at some sort of backstory with Danny and Stella early on, and it got dropped, or whether it was just a couple of lines with some subtext that didn't go anywhere. I'm very curious indeed.

I'd love to know if the writers were hinting at some sort of backstory with Danny and Stella early on, and it got dropped, or whether it was just a couple of lines with some subtext that didn't go anywhere. I'm very curious indeed.

It certainly looks as if the actors were hinting at something. Really, rewatch "Blink" and listen to the was Carmine says "Why doesn't that surprise me." It sounds wistful. I think it's a shame that dynamic has been dropped. As much as I love Danny's little brother/exasperated big brother dynamic with Mac, I miss the fun, fiery rapport they hinted at with Danny and Stella. I have an idea for a fic. I was thinking about doing a missing scene for the finale, something that takes place after Stella watches Danny leave Mac's office.

I was thinking about doing a missing scene for the finale, something that takes place after Stella watches Danny leave Mac's office.

Do it! DO IT! doitdoitdoitdoitdoit! (not begging or anything) :D

I was thinking about doing a missing scene for the finale, something that takes place after Stella watches Danny leave Mac's office.

Do it! DO IT! doitdoitdoitdoitdoit! (not begging or anything) :D

That would be great. :D

It certainly looks as if the actors were hinting at something. Really, rewatch "Blink" and listen to the was Carmine says "Why doesn't that surprise me." It sounds wistful. I think it's a shame that dynamic has been dropped. As much as I love Danny's little brother/exasperated big brother dynamic with Mac, I miss the fun, fiery rapport they hinted at with Danny and Stella.

I hope they team up again on other cases in the next new seasons as they did this past season.

It certainly looks as if the actors were hinting at something. Really, rewatch "Blink" and listen to the was Carmine says "Why doesn't that surprise me." It sounds wistful. I think it's a shame that dynamic has been dropped. As much as I love Danny's little brother/exasperated big brother dynamic with Mac, I miss the fun, fiery rapport they hinted at with Danny and Stella. I have an idea for a fic. I was thinking about doing a missing scene for the finale, something that takes place after Stella watches Danny leave Mac's office.

Would LOVE to see a fic taking place after that scene! Did you catch how Stella looked after Danny for a significant amount of time when he left the office? He didn't say anything to her--he was obviously upset and she knew it. I could totally see her ditching her date and going after Danny instead.

Maybe that's wishful thinking, but then, the first thing she asked about when she came into the office was Danny, not Mac going out on a date... ;)

Would LOVE to see a fic taking place after that scene! Did you catch how Stella looked after Danny for a significant amount of time when he left the office? He didn't say anything to her--he was obviously upset and she knew it. I could totally see her ditching her date and going after Danny instead.

I haven't been feeling well for the past couple of days, but when I'm feeling better, I might give it a try. A while back, I wanted to write some Danny/Stella fic, but RL and a Nick/Greg obsession got in the way. Now that RL is a bit calmer (but not the Nick/Greg obsession--that's still going pretty strong ;) ;)), I'd like to write some more NY fic. I hope I still have the finale saved on my DVR. If not, someone might have to talk me through the last scene.

So, looking forward to next season, what kind of interaction would you all like to see between our twosome?

I'd kind of like to see Stella be the one who gets to the heart of Danny's issues, whatever they may be. Mac just yells at him and both Aiden and Flack have been ineffective for the most part at getting him to modify his behavior or really trust anyone else. Aiden did get him to go to his psych eval, but she couldn't get any details out of him.

Stella would get details. :devil: I'd like to see him turn to her for help--she's the strongest person at the CSI department.

I'd also would like to see them work more cases together. They're so much fun together--they're both "bad cop" and don't take crap from any suspects. I love it when they interrogate suspects together.

I'd also like to see them get it on, but eh, I'm not holding my breath on that one, unfortunately.

I'd kind of like to see Stella be the one who gets to the heart of Danny's issues, whatever they may be.

I'd like that, as well. He tends to react better to women than he does to men. And Stella, Stella seems like the kind to know how to deal with his defense mechanisms. There are a variety of ways they could go about it:

1) Stella could confront Danny about his behavior/issues--an "in your face" confrontation.

2) Stella could just kind of let Danny know that she think he needs some help, and she'll be here when he's ready.

3) Danny could come to Stella without any prodding on her part. Maybe he gets fed up and needs to talk to someone...

4) They could be working a case together when his issues surface again.

I'm in favor of the either 2 or 3.

I'd kind of like to see Stella be the one who gets to the heart of Danny's issues, whatever they may be.

I'd like that, as well. He tends to react better to women than he does to men. And Stella, Stella seems like the kind to know how to deal with his defense mechanisms. There are a variety of ways they could go about it:

1) Stella could confront Danny about his behavior/issues--an "in your face" confrontation.

2) Stella could just kind of let Danny know that she think he needs some help, and she'll be here when he's ready.

3) Danny could come to Stella without any prodding on her part. Maybe he gets fed up and needs to talk to someone...

4) They could be working a case together when his issues surface again.

I'm in favor of the either 2 or 3.

I like all of your Danny/Stella future scenarios. Besides Stella getting to the core of Danny issues, I would like to see Stella open up to Danny about her complex past. And as a result, their friendship deepens and they come to look at each other in a different light.

Back