Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
diamondgirl said:
i love her curls, but i also love it when she had straight hair in one of the other pics
She looks good with straight and curly hair :D

diamondgirl said:
i love her curls, but i also love it when she had straight hair in one of the other pics

You mean like this ?:

photo07.jpg

I agree, straight hair makes her look beautiful too!

I remember there's a picture of her in straight hair and Flack is next to her and she's pulling him to her! :lol:

Yep, there's always room for one more Stella/Melina fan :D. I agree, Greek is the only way to go. Opa!

chaostheory08 said:
Anyway -- her body's to die for!

It's hard not to notice that from what the wardrobe department has her wearing this season :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong. Melina is a total hottie but that cleavage just keep on getting more and more erm.. exposure ;)

If I had to ship her with anybody, it would definitely be Hammerback. He sooo has a crush on her :D

During the Miami crossover it looked like Horatio kinda had the hott's for her.. lol.. that would be a funny ship.. :lol:

Radical618 said:
During the Miami crossover it looked like Horatio kinda had the hott's for her.. lol.. that would be a funny ship.. :lol:

It really would... Mac would get her in 3 days tops :devil:

I think she'd put Horatio right in his place and go back to Mac ('cuz we all know she & Mac are... ;) )

(Heh. I don't like Horatio much, I don't know if that's obvious.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back