Stargate

I remember one time (can't remember the eppy - the one where they implode the replicators into that big blob) where Sam gives Rodney a hint of an idea & he gets it right away and says "we're geniuses!". Also "Doppleganger" (I think) where Sam makes references to things that happened to her on SG-1 and they end up using the 'chairs' from The Gamekeeper episode.

Ducky, that would be Be All My Sins Remembered episode.

--------

I haven't been able to finish watching the 2nd half of SGA season 5, I felt that the SGA show runners basically killed the show, after the season 4 from what I realized that they changed its formula of the show itself. I never got to finish watching the rest of SG-1, as I have seen from season 1 right up to the first half of season 8 thats around the time as Atlantis debuted I got hooked after saw the Rising episode. I didn't bother to watch SGU anyway from what I saw the promos, it feels way too dark and different, but lacked something like humor and light feeling atmosphere between the SGU team, IMO.

whenever I see Atlantis comes on tv, it hurts my heart to see them on the tv I knew it wont ever be same after its cancellation, but I know it will lives on forever in die-hard SGA fans will always remember.

I remember one time (can't remember the eppy - the one where they implode the replicators into that big blob) where Sam gives Rodney a hint of an idea & he gets it right away and says "we're geniuses!". Also "Doppleganger" (I think) where Sam makes references to things that happened to her on SG-1 and they end up using the 'chairs' from The Gamekeeper episode.

Ducky, that would be Be All My Sins Remembered episode.

But you quoted wrong. Not my sayings. Those are kaylyne's words ;) [Because I'd never remember the episode names so well]

i'm so into sg1 again....since i met rda i guess it's even getting worse with me...:D
i really should get the missing seasons on dvd now...

Back