Stargate

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Cat, Mar 30, 2005.

1. gsrfan82

gsrfan82 Witness

Ducky, that would be Be All My Sins Remembered episode.

--------

I haven't been able to finish watching the 2nd half of SGA season 5, I felt that the SGA show runners basically killed the show, after the season 4 from what I realized that they changed its formula of the show itself. I never got to finish watching the rest of SG-1, as I have seen from season 1 right up to the first half of season 8 thats around the time as Atlantis debuted I got hooked after saw the Rising episode. I didn't bother to watch SGU anyway from what I saw the promos, it feels way too dark and different, but lacked something like humor and light feeling atmosphere between the SGU team, IMO.

whenever I see Atlantis comes on tv, it hurts my heart to see them on the tv I knew it wont ever be same after its cancellation, but I know it will lives on forever in die-hard SGA fans will always remember.

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

But you quoted wrong. Not my sayings. Those are kaylyne's words ;) [Because I'd never remember the episode names so well]

3. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

i'm so into sg1 again....since i met rda i guess it's even getting worse with me...:D
    i really should get the missing seasons on dvd now...