Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

Oh yeah, I bet Stella will be all strong and composed. Meanwhile, Danny will continue to weep through the whole thing, "Mac, don't leave me." And Mac will have to sleep with him while Danny hugs his Gloworm.

But I swear to Moses, if all you Mac haters don't give him any props after this I will personally hunt you down and attack you with Creepy!Jane and a can of 7up.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Oh yeah, I bet Stella will be all strong and composed. Meanwhile, Danny will continue to weep through the whole thing, "Mac, don't leave me." And Mac will have to sleep with him while Danny hugs his Gloworm.

LOL, I know! And Stella will be in jail and Mac will go to visit her for like 5 seconds and she'll be like, "I'm fine--go on. Danny needs you. Otherwise, he's going to get tears on everything in the lab."

But I swear to Moses, if all you Mac haters don't give him any props after this I will personally hunt you down and attack you with Creepy!Jane and a can of 7up.

Aw, we know Mac's just hugging him to cop a feel. ;) LOL, no seriously, as long as he's nice to Danny in the end, Mac and I are cool. If not, I'm totally signing him up for the Bug Diet Diner's Club.

i just cant imagine stella in prison!she's no a murderer and if my boyfriend put me on internet id kill him to and even if she goes to prison she's be strong and come on she cant be really in love with this jerk and anyway i cant wait to see mac wiht her i thinkk we're going to have the greatest smack moment of all time!

Dude, I found some of your periods: .........

Anyway. Stella would definitely be sent to jail if she shot Frankie, until it was proven as self-defense. I'm more interested in the long term effects of the story, anyway. Stella is not going to be able to trust someone in a long, LONG time. Imagine if you're a naturally guarded person, and the first time you allowed yourself to be vulnerable with someone they took advantage of you. Poor Stella.

LOL, no seriously, as long as he's nice to Danny in the end, Mac and I are cool. If not, I'm totally signing him up for the Bug Diet Diner's Club.

Are you sure you guys aren't gonna whine cause he didn't hug him hard enough, or didn't stroke his hair, or didn't sing him a lullaby? Cause I'll have to start collecting cans.

^Cans to pelt Mac with if he's not nice enough to Danny? ;) :lol:

Don't think I won't cut you.

Between Stella growing distant and Danny having nightmares every night, Mac is not gonna get laid in a loooong time. He needs our support.

yes mac will have to support danny and stella for danny he will have to act like a father and for stella it will be easier i think cause they dont even need to talk you know like in the closer when she ask him why he was keeping his ring he just said cause i cant take it off so it will be easier he will just have to be there for her and she will feel better i think you know they're kind of connected so ...

midnight_tiptoes said:
Don't think I won't cut you.

Bring it, House! :lol: :D

Between Stella growing distant and Danny having nightmares every night, Mac is not gonna get laid in a loooong time. He needs our support.

I do feel for Mac--he's going to look around at the CSI labs at the end of the season and go, "Dude, where's my team?"

Dr. Phil would make Danny cry. :eek:

LOL I can just see the team on Dr. Phil. Letting out all of their issues.

They all need therapy!

And I like Danny and Mac. Is that a crime? :D

Man, i so can't wait for this upcoming episode. Yesterday, i saw the previews...it looked so good. I wished we were Wednesday already.

Stella is rolling around in the sheets with someone. (I'm guessing that's Frankie. ):( However good news, she might shoot him... HAHAHA (i don't think i've ever been this happy to say something like this)
I've been scratching my head ever since that 'The View' interview when Melina was talking about her character and stuff. Man, i can't wait.

That's weird...Frankie's a creep, yet she's been going over to his place and nothing set off her alarms that the man was crazy. I wonder what changed...What set him off? He looked so sweet and all.
You know the man is crazy to even try to go after her. Doesn't he know she's armed? She probably has a gun in every room in her home and one under her pillow... (what a moron!)

Oh, didn't Frankie piss Stella off once? And she wouldn't take his call. Then he sent flowers to her office, to make up. I always wondered what he did wrong, for her not to take his call.

Danny was crying, awww...poor Danny. Looks like those tanglewood boys are back. This should be really interesting.

Information's up on the ep after All Access on the futon critic
Air Date: 5/3/06 (WEDNESDAY)
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#222) "Stealing Home"

VIEW ALL LISTINGS FOR CSI: NY >>

MAC AND STELLA INVESTIGATE THE MURDER OF A MAN MARRIED TO TWO WOMEN, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, MAY 3

Scenes From This Episode Were Filmed On Location In Brooklyn, NY

"Stealing Home" -- Mac, Stella and Dr. Hawkes investigate the murder of a man involved in a trinogamous relationship, while Lindsay struggles with a case that hits close to home when she realizes the victim, a young woman dressed as a mermaid, is from Montana, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, May 3 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Oz Scott directed the episode written by Zachary Reiter.

Scenes from this episode were filmed on location at the Empire-Fulton Ferry State Park in Brooklyn, NY.

Mac and Stella are shocked when, while at a crime scene, two grief-stricken women approach them claiming to be married to the victim. The women explain they were both knowingly in a committed threesome relationship with the deceased. Meanwhile, when a young woman dressed as a mermaid is found tangled in the kelp off a ferry dock, Danny and Lindsay investigate her murder and discover that her last known whereabouts were at a child's birthday party. The case affects Lindsay the most when she realizes the victim is from her home state.

Det. Mac Taylor: Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera: Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer: Carmine Giovinazzo
Lindsay Monroe: Anna Belknap
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack: Eddie Cahill
Dr. Sid Hammerback: Robert Joy
Adam Ross: A.J. Buckley
Jack Butler: Jason Beghe
Elle Jeffries: Dierdre Quinn
Laura Jeffries: Deanna Russo
Paul White: Jason Brooks
Kevin Davis: McCaleb Burnett
James Vackner: Billy Gallo
William Mamet: Paul Hipp
Sara Butler: MacKenzie Mauzy
Friend: J.W. Wolterman
Officer Tony Hendershot: Terrell Lee

RATING: To Be Announced

Finally some Lindsay back story. Maybe it'll get the bashers off her back a little.

Thanks for posting pizzapie! I love all the Smacked cases we're getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back