Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Wow celtess thanx for the link! :D i cannot wait to see that epi... awww i feel bad for stella having to relive her dramatic experience :( it will make for a good episode tho, jus to see how she coping.
hanks again :D hehe

Celtess thanks for that link. Hadn't seen a promo yet. Glad they're giving us more and more continuity in various story lines.

i think it was super sad when lindsay rejected danny. he was so so sad. poor guy. i hope they get together earlier cause they are really cute together. the scene where danny hugged lindsay after the grenade went off, that was so sweet of him. i think danny's playboy days are over i think he's kinda seriously liking or even to an extent loving lindsay. i really impatient on finding out about lindsay dark past and why it affects her from dating danny. dang i hate waiting why can't they show like the whole season one day.ha i'll be the happiest girl ever!

:lol: but could you imagine not havin NY to look forward to everyweek? :eek: :eek: and if they only showed it like two days a year?!!!! :eek: :eek: hehe i couldnt do that!

Me neither - CSINY is one of my reasons for putting up with crap through the week - it gives me something to look forward to and having all that in one hit would mean nothing good to take away the bad!! :(

thanks for the promos and spoilers. i am really interested to see this whole mac/step son situation. and mac and flack?!? sounds like the season is really getting good!

Is there any word on how this Mac/Flack situation works out? Last I read Flack was still pretty angry at Mac and I am still interested to hear if Flack has to come to terms with CoTP. Any news anyone? :lol:

allstar12 said:
Kimmychu said: And I was so badly hoping it was nude basketball.:devil:

I hear that's tricky :p

That's true. Sometimes it's hard to grab the right balls :devil:.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Mac reacts when he sees Claire's soon & I assume Stella will be pretty interested as well.

Back