Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 28, 2006.

1. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

...Step-son?

*Begins to pack up bags* If they push all this crazy stuff at me anymore, adios amigos! I'm going back to CSI.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Have any of you heard that danny is killed at the end of this series by a fire engine running him over as he wasn't looking where he was going whilst being chased by a toxic spider the size of a tank.

3. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

where did u hear that from? i think we would know if he was gonna get killed off lol
    thats jus stupid! a spider the size of a tank? this is CSINY lol not spiderman!:lol:

4. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

A step-son? *scratches head* Even if Peyton has a child, he still wouldn't be Mac's stepson, since they aren't married. And I would think or hope that Mac would have mentioned Claire having a child with someone other than Mac, but I suppose maybe not, if it was her prior marriage and the child lived with her ex-husband and had little contact with Claire/Mac, then in that case there would be no reason for Mac to have much of a link with him or have mentioned him.

5. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I think that "step-son" might just be a term used for Peyton's kid - if this is indeed true. I too hope, like you Top that this isn't another Ray Jr. situation and that we see this kid sporadically. It might be a "fill in the backstory" for Peyton - although if they fill in her backstory instead of Hawkes', I'll be more than a little annoyed.

At any rate, I think Danny getting run over by a fire-engine is going to be awesome!!! I hope the spider then bites him and he comes back from teh dead... wait! That should go in the fake spoiler thread...

6. devildoll

devildoll Hit and Run

A Step-son? that is way too crazy. I choose not to believe it until some more source coming up.

Re: Claire's prior marriage. MBGrissom you made a good point, that is the only reasonable explanation, however IMHO I still can not imagine Claire had a prior marrige and a son.

I will be surprised if this step-son jumps out of nowhere, and the writers just want the audience to take it? That's too much. A love interest, a nemesis, now a step-son???

I seriously doubt it.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol something tells me the spider thing was a joke. But it is funny though, should go in the fake thread :)

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

A joke?! How could you even think such a thing? *is offended* I happen to have seen the proof for this very spoiler, and let me add this: As Danny is running away from the spider the size of a tank, Flack is running after the spider and popping cap after cap into it's hairy, many-legged ass while screaming, "Get the hell away from my kinkapoodle, you arachnid scum!" Needless to say, Danny is screaming like a little girl and Don's bullets do little good. But of course, the truth is that the spider is really just Lindsay in a transformed state (look what happens when you eat fried spiders, people--learn from her mistake *nods sagely*), and she bites him to bring him back because she loves him. However, it's a doomed romance because Mac promptly runs in with his handy uzi and kills her, and Flack carries Danny off into the sunset...

See, totally frickin' real, people...

:lol: Damn, that really should go over in the fake spoiler thread. :lol:

9. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

faylinn
    your jus tooo much hehe :lol:
    toooo funny!!

10. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Fay, so you're the one spreading all the fake rumours in this thread.. :lol:

11. MacsGirlMel

*hugs Lauren* *is always happy to see you here*

12. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

i dont know if this has already been posted before.. but does anyone know anything about lindsey asking danny to dinner.. but he cant accept?! :confused:

13. MacsGirlMel

Happy birthday Chelliyah!

14. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

No, but I've heard that she stands him up for a dinner date in the third (I think, don't quote me on that) episode.

15. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

thank you huni!! :D

hmmm.... aww bless him :(
    :lol: would you stand him up?!