Spoiler Rumors: What We Are Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameFace said:
NicknGrissom said:

What do you mean, they don't have the same depth as Billy and the ladies? They do have the same depth as they do. Without Billy and Marg, there is no Grissom and Catherine, they are the lead of the show. Without Gary, George and Jorja, there is no Warrick, Nick and Sara, they are next after Grissom and Catherine. I can't forget about Eric, if it wasn't for the fan, he wouldn't bring Greg to live. They each have their different way.

It's an opinion, of mine , and i stated that point for a reason ;)

For me - those three don't have the same depth of character in the show (nothing to do with their off screen personalities). When I watch that show, their characters just don't come over as strong, simple as that. Thats how I view them, Nick as a bit of eye candy for the ladies, Warick as the slightly mysterious one, and Greg as the comedy element. They dodn't have the same presence or intensity of character as the other main characters. Hence I don't think the show would really suffer if either of them went (not all at once, I wouldn't suggest that!).

anyway, I'll leave it now, cos as pointed out, this is a spoiler rumour thread. I'm sure this has been / will be discussed elswhere, and I'll pick it up there if need be!

I had to respond to this quote. I've been mostly lurking, but this particular prompted me to come out.

Regarding depth of character. Seasons One and Two had a lot of character develoment going for all the characters on the show, but then Miami started and most of those writers left and Billy took over as producer. Once he did that, the show skewed a bit towards him and less towards the characters of Nick, Warrick and Eric.

Secondly, when Quentin and Carol Mendohlson were deciding who to bury a lot, they picked Nick because they felt George Eads could give the best emotional performance of all the actors-I'm paraphrasing what Carol said, but it was along the lines of "George still has a lot to give.."

So with all due respect GameFace, your wrong about depth of character. That's my opinion.

Back to lurking..

A friend sent me this on the first ep. of S/8..she's exclusively on this site! it's from the moderator Gibby on YTDAW, and here's what it says~~notice the old 'cite your source' is absent, which to me as a fan is pertinet!

I guess I can say it now:: She's back

This episode begins where we left off. Natalie is seeing the police psychiatrist. Hodges & Sofia are there. Natalie is referred to as having 'empty eyes' HMMMM. The whole thing is going to be "The Quest for Sara Sidle". Everyone is scurring around doing their best to find her, which will happen mid-to-late in the ep. [early draft].... that's it! so take it how ever you want, nothing's locked in and as far as I know, the haven't even starting filming yet!

I hope they are not doing a flashback to when Sara and Grissom met

Unless JF and WP plan to get radical plastic surgery to make them look 15 years younger, somehow I don't think that's on the menu.

myfuturecsi said:
Secondly, when Quentin and Carol Mendohlson were deciding who to bury a lot, they picked Nick because they felt George Eads could give the best emotional performance of all the actors-I'm paraphrasing what Carol said, but it was along the lines of "George still has a lot to give.."

So with all due respect GameFace, your wrong about depth of character. That's my opinion.

Back to lurking..

depth of character has nothing to do with performance ;)So with all due respect, you missed my point. George Eads is a good actor.

Anyway back to the subject.

Desert - hope thats true about the first episode.

They are back filming the end of this month aren't they? So not long to wait I guess till some more news!

What is depth of character then? Backstory? The Grissom is the shallowest of them all.

Gibby on YTDAW, and here's what it says~~notice the old 'cite your source' is absent, which to me as a fan is pertinet!

I guess I can say it now:: She's back

This episode begins where we left off. Natalie is seeing the police psychiatrist. Hodges & Sofia are there. Natalie is referred to as having 'empty eyes' HMMMM. The whole thing is going to be "The Quest for Sara Sidle". Everyone is scurring around doing their best to find her, which will happen mid-to-late in the ep.

It's really sad when the writers have to copy Tarantino's story lone, right off, to get some sizzle into a relationship that half of the audience doesn't want. If this episodes airs like this, at least 10% will turn off mid-episode. And I doubt they'll be coming back for more bad rip-offs.

Of course JF was never leaving - this is the desperation of a dying show to awake interest among the audience that wants over-the top drama and romance. And that was not what CSI started out as. Bad move, at least of you look at the ratings.

Okay guys since its apparent that the spoilers are starting to roll in I am going to lock this now and open the "Spoiler Lab" which is tacked at the top of this forum.

Please remember to read ALL of the rules of the 'Spoilers Lab' as a new one was added.

Also all discussion about a stars return and such should be done in the thread that is established for it or in the thread for the actor/character, and not in the 'spoiler lab'.

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back