Spoiler Rumors: What We Are Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like people are changing tune about JF signing. Unfortunately it's from Ausiello...so uh yeah, still not convinced. I hope he's right that she's about to sign, or has already signed. Go Team SO!

It would be interesting to have an episode written by the writers of Two and a Half Men. Fresher eyes working with the characters and material, new ideas to throw around. We might end up with some very good episodes in season 8. We may even see Greg for more that 50 seconds!

i would like to have Qunetin do another epi...do we know if there will be any special dicrectors next season??

Alex said:
Interchange of writers between "CSI" and "Two and a Half Men"
Something good could come out of this. Rose (Melanie Lynskey) from Two and a Half Men could be a weird suspect on CSI. And the CSI writers can plan the zoom close up special effects on THM when Jake picks his ear or some other body part.

Hi... I don't know if this is off-topic, but it's in response to what someone else previously said.

If Jorja left CSI, I don't think that would be the cause for Billy leaving the show. Just because her leaving would end GSR doesn't mean that the entire show would fall apart.

William Friedkin? Really?
I've never been able to watch the Exorcist...I hope I will be able to watch at least CSI next season, lol. :lol:
[Sarcasm]This season was hard enough to watch...[Sarcasm Off]

I've heard a couple things about CSI filming in San Fran. Don't tell me there's gunna be another cross jurisdictions a la "CSI: Frisco" in the making.

Herzeleid said:
I've heard a couple things about CSI filming in San Fran. Don't tell me there's gunna be another cross jurisdictions a la "CSI: Frisco" in the making.

I hope they are not doing a flashback to when Sara and Grissom met...that would be SO stupid. I would definatly throw my remote through the tv. They should just get rid of Sara and bring in someone fresh. And let Grissom be Grissom again...ahhh, that would be sweet.

What is up with Grillows fans being so mean toward Sara? Its not her fault Grissom loves her, I'm not going around telling everyone how I hope they get rid of her just because Catherines not my favorite :rolleyes: . I don't see other people from other ships bashing on Sara because shes the chosen one. Catherine and Grissom will always be best friends and I hope that she supports him next season (which I know she will) while they search for Sara.

I hope they all return, I'd be lost without GSR! And I didn't like Keppler either, he never seemed to add what Billy does to the show and he never would have. I didn't like how he used "reverse forensics" either, it was so mean to manipulate the team like that, although I did feel bad for Catherine when he died because she seemed to be fallin in love with the guy, and maybe if he stayed alive then we wouldn't have so many Grillows fans bashing us GSR lovers :devil:

Let's not get out of hand guys, opinions of ships/characters should be on another thread, this is spoilers only. (Sorry mods, thought I'd help out!)

I don't think they could get away with a flashback to when they met, Gris has aged...obviously, and I don't think it would be necessary... I was just thinking about the only other times we see them out of state on a case, we get a new CSI series.. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything to that affect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back