**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Ryan finally gets to shoot someone?
    Thank youuu. :lol:

Haha, that Audi looks funny driving around with the cameras all attached to it. Talk about a distraction.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Don't forget,he shoots and kills them!
    Think it's okay that we are happy about that?

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Here is the painfull face I saw:
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the smilie I draw :lol:

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

^ It's fine. Other CSIs have killed people before. Especially H :lol:

Did Ryan forget the hair gel that morning, btw???

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am actually very happy that Ryan gets to shoot and kill someone, the poor guy hasn't ever had the chance to do that. :lol:

6. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

^Must have good insurance.

7. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I can't tell if she's acting or for real. :confused: Either way looks very painful, hope she's just acting and really didn't get hurt.

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yeah I agree! Ryan really needed to shoot someone and kill, oh, I'm saying that, that is good, you know. I'm saying that was 'bout time we see Ryan shooting and killing someone :)

I agree vsuga, I hope that's not real. Emily, let's assume that's Emily I really can't see any difference from Emily, if it's her stunt :lol: Continuing, let's assume that is Emily, she could had hurt her feet while she was running to behind the hummer, when she almost fell.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  9. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

If it is Emily or not we know why she fell, it's them tall shoes they have her in. :lol: It's already hard to walk in them not to mention running is probably more diffcult. :lol:

10. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

thanks for that! I actually feel a little less stressed and re leaved for the ending now since they are releasing and hyping this so much. I am also curious now as to what David means when he says that season 8 is going to feel like they are going back to the beginning and make it feel like season 1.
    Togo is too cute and Im happy he finally gets to shoot and take someone out...you go Togo.
    Emily what a doll seriously she should get an award too just for cuteness and charm.

Adam and the glasses and the hoodie...awww your adorable and so helpful to daddy.

Im gonna go watch it again.

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

IMO, in my opinion, en mi entender: I want tons loads of EC, no matter what. I love that Ryan shoots someone, good for him, i think. Can't wait to see Yelena and H drama also, Sharova and his long hair, hehe. No more Tara, I'm gonna miss her, why'd the cute one have to have a problem, oh well. Natalia and Frank, I hope they get enough scenes, Nat by the way looks lovely (as well as Cal) in the 'shout shout shout' video.

C'mon, guys, we all know each other on here. We all know we all don't always like the same people. We all know there's a time and thread for everything. AND I think it's safe to always say, unless sarcastically, 'in my opinion' before or after stating what you think.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was wondering that too. They kept changing their ages around. One time Eric was older then Mari was older. But Eric also has another sister as he has nieces and Mari never had children.

Agreed. Natalia actually has two sisters: Anya (the one we met in Dark Room) and Christine (who was mentioned, but we never met her). And Anya had no children, but Christine does because Nat mentioned having nieces.

Thanks for link on the behind the scenes thing. Eric gets badly injured and Ryan FINALLY gets to shoot someone! I just hope its one of the Mafia people.

David: When we come back for Season 8, it'll be like Season 1 again. :confused: What did he mean by that?

I knew Jon wears glasses, but didn't know Adam did.

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Actually I think 710 kinda says that it was a mistake with his mom and Alexsander in Cuba, her other 3 children were for his dad (by marrage).

I think when David said that season 8 will be like season 1 again, he means that the show has a cycle and history might be repeating itself or something. That's how I interpret it.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I wondered what David meant by that too.Perhaps they will try some of the things they did in the early seasons.Their cases were a little more diverse in the early seasons,taking places in all types of neighborhoods,etc.Maybe we will return to the lounge /break room.Do you remember seeing the CSI's eating and talking?
    I knew that both Adam and Jon wore glasses,I've seen pics of them both.

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I kind of interpreted the season 1 comment as (going by Mr. Caruso's words of "we keep kind of rediscovering the thrust of who we are and there's a real freshness on this show") it feels like they're starting over again every season as if it were their first.

And as much as I disagree about how new and fresh it all is :)p), it's nice that they're all still really excited about the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.