**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Thanks, now it works. Looking good and exciting. :thumbsup:

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

See I am kind of left wondering if the cliffhanger this season is us wondering WHERE Eric is? I mean if he were with Sharova when H pulls him out of the car then why is Cal asking if the blood is Eric's and if she hit him? Wouldn't she know if he were in the car with Sharova at that moment?

3. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

my big question now is if Horatio shoots Ivan then who's body does he dump in the everglades? or is he searching the water for Yelina's body? and he'll know for sure about E/C shipping now when she demands if Eric's blood is on Sharova...too bad they couldn't have put a 2hr season finale it seems like lots of action...did they post the episode guide yet? is Kyle going to be on there?

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

You know I was wondering the same thing. I think that H dumped Ivan's body there...and no one will be the wiser...:lol:

H has got to know about Eric & Calleigh, he knows all :lol:

5. delkolover

I got the impression that he was more looking for someone or something, than he was "dumping" someone or something. I also got the impression that he shoots Ivan in the street b/c he asks in the promo if he has a god. :confused: Why would he dump Ivan's body? The guy is an escaped felon...he has every right to use extreme force to bring him down. No, I think he is looking for someone or something in that scene.

The problem with the promos is that they skip all over the place! It is hard to place the when, where and what of everthing happening.

I think H is on a rampage b/c he is looking for Eric as well as Yelina. The latter of whom is probably in just as much danger as Eric b/c she was supposed to have killed Eric by now! We never got confirmation that the hit was lifted and the guy that is all bloody on the floor that H is talking to in the extended preview is the guy who hired Yelina back in 716 to do the job. So another question is, who kicks the crap out of that guy? Eric and his dad or someone else? i don't think it was H...it looks like he happens upon him like that.

I have no doubt that H knows about E/C ;) Anyone who didn't know or have an idea about them will probably know by the time the ep ends.

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Wait wait.....Yelina's body?? Who said she would be killed?

7. delkolover

No one....we are just speculating on what we have seen in the promo's and previews.

8. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

If the cliffhanger this season is where is Eric, i don't care, as long as Ryan is ok, Horatio and Yelina is ok. In that case it would be very calm summer for me :D

9. luvcsimiami

luvcsimiami Hit and Run

Great promo and all I can say is wherever Eric is I wouldn't want to be him because Calleigh looks downright pissed and miserable int his episode. Rocky road here we come...ugh!:scream:

10. delkolover

LOL ;)

I think it will either be Eric or Yelina missing/injured. But my money, as it would seem from the vids, is on Eric.

I don't think any of the main cast or Yelina are going to die. We may be left wondering if they will survive (par for the course) but I don't think anyone is going to die.

Just once I would love a cliffhanger where someone isn't dead, dying or presumed dead!! Is that too much ask? Where are the days of the season finale with the team solving a case and then just walking on the beach or going about their jobs as usual? I miss those days. Those were the says when the show was about the forensics with a sprinkiling of personal character drama mixed in. Now a days it is character drama with forensics sprinkled in. :rolleyes:

Cliffhangers imo aren't about the shows themselves anymore, it is about who can have more explosions, car chases and deaths/injuries. And I am not just talking about this franchise. I am talking about ALL shows on tv now with maybe the exception of the L&O franchise...it is all about outdoing themselves and other shows for viewership. Kind of makes me feel cheap! :lol: They make me feel like I am one of those people you see on the hulu commercials who just mindlessly watch tv.....I am waiting for them to suck my brains out at some point!! :lol:

These dead, dying or presumed dead cliffhangers are getting redundant and old and if I didn't love this damn show soo damn much I might actually stop watching!! :lol:

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  11. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Actually this theme is called «spoilers», not «Opinion about Delko».
    People are worried for the characters they love, what for to spoil their mood?:confused:

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

That wasn't an opinion about Delko, it was her statement about how she feels about the cliffhanger. Calm down! :)

13. delkolover

Yeah seriously, I love Eric and I thought what she said was funny and to the point based on where the spoilers seem to be leading us.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ Agreed it was funny and cute.

15. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

WALKING ON THE BEACH!!! WALKING ON THE BEACH!!!!

Seriously DEKloLover I totally miss that...the last time they did it was in Death Pool.

Last edited: May 15, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.