**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I wouldn't be surpised about a cliffhanger, that's a CSI mo. I'm hoping that they won't do that Eric but w/Tara or Yelina.

Three months is very long to wait for a conclusion to a cliffhanger. i don't like it. :scream:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Tara's not supposed to be in the finale. I think she's done. She got arrested last ep. There'd really be no reason for her to be in this ep. That's probably why they most likely won't have a body in this ep, but instead some drama involving Eric/his dad and of course Yelina. And then the shootout which I'm sure is gonna involved the Mafia. And I Love Horatio saying "I am done with these people." I hear ya, H. I'm sick of the Mafia too. I abhor Mafia/gang related storylines... and they happen so often and in almost every show. It's annoying. :lol: I don't watch shows like Godfather for a reason, you know. Cause I don't like those kinds of stories.

I hope the finale's not a cliffhanger like the NY one was where the whole team is shot at and we won't know if anyone was hit or who was hit until next season. It's bad enough that I have to worry about Adam on NY all summer. I don't want to have to worry about the Miami characters' fates too. :lol: At least Vegas didn't end in a cliffhanger (though it wasn't a great finale either).

I think it's plausible that the cliffhanger (if there is one) could be Eric missing. That would actually be interesting. I mean, I don't think they've done that before. Well, Vegas did it with Sara, but... I don't think Miami has done it with a main character yet.

3. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I'm sorry if i offended you some way. I just saying if cliffhanger would be only about Delko it wouldn't interesting for many people. In season 6 we worry about H and thinking what the hell text message to Ryan means. In NY cliffhanger leaves us thinking who is being shoot and everyone worry for their favs characters. IMO, cliffhanger with one character in danger not that interesting because not everyone love this character, not matter who is it.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That clip was great I thought they all looked so cool!!! :cool:

H seems really pissed off and sick of all the russians in these promos :lol:. Yeah H we hear ya, a lot of us want them gone too ;).

I'm leaning toward an "Eric missing cliffhanger" also. I would actually prefer for there not to be a cliffy and the whole thing getting wrapped up on monday but since it appears that's too much to hope for then yeah I think he'll be missing. However, the finales usually involve a lot of H in them so it's entirely possible that it does has to do with him and Yelina or something completely out there that we haven't even thought of.

I would actually prefer it to be involved around someone else rather than Eric because he has been through so much already that I would hope for him to have a break and be ok and another character to have the cliffy. At least:

It was confirmed Adam will be returning for season 8 so that's good :).

There's going to be A LOT going on in this finale.

5. electra

electra Pathologist

Come on guys!! Of course H knows about E/C,even before they knew .Just kidding.

Whoever come with the idea about Eric missing it's the most likely that I have read.Then the show will end with the whole team looking for him and Calleigh crying.

Delkolover you are SO right about the series finales that we have had recently.I have to admit that I emjoy it but once in a while would be nice to be challenged.

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I don't want an Eric cliffhanger because the man gets too many story lines in the first place!!!!!

OR I think it would be cool if they had little mini cliffhangers for each of the characters.

Liiiiike.......
    Eric: idk, whatever is happening with Sherova/Russians/whatever/to be honest I'm sick of the storyline and I don't care.

Calleigh: One of her guns goes missing! And she walks into her apartment to find someone pointing it at her!

Ryan: He gets in a Hummer crash in the middle of the Everglades and his cell phone disappears!!

Natalia: ANYTHING!!!!!!!

7. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Well if there's a Cliffhanger that ends up being all about Eric or Calleigh I won't be as interested either. Not because of them personally, just because they're not my favorite characters. That and I thought this Russian Mob stuff was supposed to end, so if there ends up being a cliffhanger about it I'm not going to be as enticed. Like Horatio, I am done with these people :lol:

Personally, I think the relationship between Eric and Cal should be addressed soon, in some way to finalize it instead of keeping it a constant surge that seems to be building up to nothing. I want to see what will be done about their relationship now that we know it's been going on. It's hardly like the writers to roll a bowling ball down the lane and not hit any pins with it.

They need to make it or break it already.
    I feel there is a way they can do it both ways, too. If E/C break up, then it's all over, things go back to normal relatively soon, almost as soon as things did after WISC. (which was remarkable, I might add. Ryan sure does bounce back)...
    On the flip side, If E/C come out of secrecy and some how get to remain a couple, then we won't need any more bathroom scenes to remind us they're still meeting up on the down low. With the relationship official, things could move on.

In the future, as far as my favorite characters go, let's give Ryan a storyline that doesn't involve him betraying trust or getting in trouble, and let's try and be consistent with it! In terms of Natalia- let's just get her a storyline in general.:lol:

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for this! :thumbsup:

Gosh I love these clips. And what a mess!!! :eek:
    Ok, am I the only one who was laughing at Emily (if that wasn't one of her stunt people) almost falling when she went behind the Hummer :lol: ?

"I kill a person!" Jonathan I love you!!! :lol:

H....he's always the best!! :)

10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

It will actually be a stress-free (CSI Miami wise anyway:)) for me because I won't have to worry about Ryan, and what negative thing TPTB are going to put him through.

I agree. It would be nice going into next season not speculating about this aspect anyway. Especially if the potential cliffhanger has Eric on the lam. And no one bounces back better than Ryan apparently.

Maybe with Ryan seeming to mature maybe we will see that; it would be nice for a change. And we will keep our fingers crossed for Natalia as well.

I have a question: Shavora is Eric's dad, would he have been Marasol's dad as well?:confused:.

11. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I'm a huge E/C shipper but I think next season they need to bring Natalia's character more to life. I'd like to see her with a storyline, we know she has a sister and a ex-husband that didn't treat her right. More drama for her would be great.

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Thank you thank you for the link :D:D

:eek:
    Action :D
    We gotta love all the cast, they're awesome!!
    Ok, it is just me or I real heard 'I get badly injured'??? :wtf: So, does that confirm that Eric gets shot or something? I'm freaking out :scream:

I also catch a cap really interesting, it's Emily or her stunt with a painfull face, in the scene that we see Calleigh in that shotout, it really looks like she's with a painfull face, but it's normal, right? That's like 3rd Global War :lol:
    And Florry, yeah I saw her almost falling, I laugh so hard :guffaw: And Emily looks really beautiful btw ;)

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

OMG! I can't believe I didn't hear him say that...NOOOOOOOOOOOO :scream::scream::scream:

I can't handle that again...

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Don't worry. He didn't even finish the word.

I'm sure he won't get hurt, also b/c he should get arrested :lol:

csifann1
    I didn't see the painful face, but knowing Emily she could easily have hurt herself while shooting the scene even w/ the help of a stuntwoman :lol:. Oh poor Emily!
    But hey it must have been pretty intense to shoot that scene ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.