**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Letterman for a while last night but it wasn't shown the few minutes I watched it. I'll be ok though. The episode is coming on in a few days and it's not like any of our favorite characters are being....kidnapped and tortured and whatnot.

I don't think I've ever seen the promo during Letterman. Most of the time, it shows up during the Thursday night primetime lineup.

I watched Letterman for a while last night but it wasn't shown the few minutes I watched it. I'll be ok though. The episode is coming on in a few days and it's not like any of our favorite characters are being....kidnapped and tortured and whatnot.

I don't think I've ever seen the promo during Letterman. Most of the time, it shows up during the Thursday night primetime lineup.

HA...well that would explain why I've never seen the promo during Letterman either...lol....But I wanted to see the Top 10 List, but then Beyonce came on and I was like, "Screw it. I'm going to bed."

Finally saw the promo!!! Gosh!!! It was done in a comical, imitating Bachelor kind of theme. It's more focused on the guest stars and not so much the cast but we do see Horatio, Ryan, and Cal.

Do you remember when you saw it? I was gone much of last night but have from 8-9 CST recorded.

I saw it in the first or second commercial break of the first hour of Criminal Minds. That's about 9:00 to 9:15 were I live (eastern time).

Thank goodness; I just watched the beginning of WISC again yesterday and found it still so disturbing I don't think I could handle that again for awhile:(

I saw it in the first or second commercial break of the first hour of Criminal Minds. That's about 9:00 to 9:15 were I live (eastern time).

That's exactly what I have recorded. Thank you:thumbsup:

ok seriously i havent checked the board for 1 day and I feel super out of the loop!
Yeah anyone have the promo posted? I am heading over to Utube to see if I can locate it.

Thanks for posting the pictures! I had to do a double take when I saw the first picture because I thought I saw H had some blood on his shirt (or maybe pasta sauce).

I agree I hope Ryan comes to Kyles aid, but I also have to wonder why Ryan would talk to Taira one on one first and then need the help of Stetler a episode later?

I agree with ladyd10 after the last new episode I could really go for some humor in the episode and it would be awesome to get Emily some humorous parts, I just watched the West Wing episodes with her in it and i was dying laughing.

And on the whole "no one listens to Calleigh" I just have to say, what guy actually listens the first go around. Isn't it always after the fact that guys say, "oh yeah you were right I should have done _____" Just like men stopping for directions...good luck.

Maybe they'll finally be rid of her after this. If she goes into next season. *sigh* I don't want her to die I just want her to be gone. I don't mind Kyle now that he's at least working in the morgue and not just running around getting in trouble.

I think Tara's drug abuse/stealing is the big dark secret too. Oh but yay for more Ron Saris! Love him.

Random fact: I have the same birthday as Elizabeth Berkley.

Yeah, it's gotta be Tara cause E/C relationship wouldn't be considered a "dark" secret. And Ryan's thing isn't really secret anymore and it's not really dark either since he was forced and was trying to save a child's life. So unless H, Frank or Nat have something we don't know, it's gotta be Tara cause this is the ep where Ryan and Rick are supposed to confront her.

Yeah, it's gotta be Tara cause E/C relationship wouldn't be considered a "dark" secret. And Ryan's thing isn't really secret anymore and it's not really dark either since he was forced and was trying to save a child's life. So unless H, Frank or Nat have something we don't know, it's gotta be Tara cause this is the ep where Ryan and Rick are supposed to confront her.
Tara also is not listed in the finale(7.25) episode so I'm sure the secret is Tara and her drug use.
Of course it would be great for someone else to have a secret too,or would that be over kill?

I think Dark Secret could well be Horatio getting into trouble for beating the guy who was after 14yr old girls...no I can't imagine who else has a dark secret?

I think Dark Secret could well be Horatio getting into trouble for beating the guy who was after 14yr old girls...no I can't imagine who else has a dark secret?
That is a dark secret isn't it? I wonder if it will ever be revealed? Of course it was never really shown,but Horatio did ready himself to beat the guy.

Maybe they'll finally be rid of her after this. If she goes into next season. *sigh* I don't want her to die I just want her to be gone. I don't mind Kyle now that he's at least working in the morgue and not just running around getting in trouble.

I think Tara's drug abuse/stealing is the big dark secret too. Oh but yay for more Ron Saris! Love him.

Random fact: I have the same birthday as Elizabeth Berkley.

So do I! We also share it with Jackie Kennedy, Beatrix Potter, Jim Davis (Garfield creator), and Hugo Chavez. ;)

I agree, I think the dark secret is Tara's drug stuff. Hopefully, she'll be gone by the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back