**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I thought the finale was about the pictures taken, although it's mentioned in 719, but I imagin something really terrible. Like the hardest case ever or something. I predict a disgusting, heartbreaking, killer - cliff hanger.

MUHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Anyways, lets not think about the finale, next thing you know it comes too fast and we're all beggin for season 8!:lol:

2. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Where did you read about changing the CSI's lives forever? I hope nothing bad happenes, it would be really cool if E/C got married. Maybe it's a new gang in Miami or something ....:confused:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I seriously doubt a marriage is gonna happen between Eric and Calleigh this season. The reason is that NY seems to be heading in that direction for two of it's CSIs and if Miami did the same thing in the same year they'd be accused of copying NY's ideas, so I doubt that will happen. I doubt there will be a death of a major character. We just had that in the CSI verse with Warrick on Vegas. But, I wouldn't doubt that a recurring character might die. Perhaps Julia, leaving Horatio to get full custody of Kyle. I have always suspected that Ron Saris would return and take revenge on Julia for siding with Horatio over him.

Wow, we're almost ready for a new thread. :)

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I've been waiting for Ron to pop up all season to take revenge on Julia, if there is a death it may be her.I would like something totally unexpected that we just didn't see coming at all, but no death ,leaving ,etc.It doesn't have to be something horrible,just unexpected.

5. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Uhm...I'm not understanding where they talked about this thing...did I missed something?

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^I think I missed something too, or forgot something. I'll go look at the spoiler list. I can't remember anything!

As much as I am a HipHugger, it would be completely retarded if they married them off this season. There's way too much going on already! Sorry, I'm trying not to make this shippy...I just think if they add anymore to this season it would be too crazy...H pretending to die, Calleigh coming close to death every other episode, Eric finding out about his real father and getting arrested, Ryan beating the crap out of someone and then getting the crap beat out of him and let's not forget Billy-look-a-like, Diddy...

And I'm probably forgetting most of it.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^^ In one of Corey's interviews he stated (not exact qoute) that all the events happening (to all the characters) would reach a climax that would change the lives of all the characters.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think I read a while ago about something occuring that will change the lives of the CSI's forever,but no telling where I read it.I think people are just coming up with death,marriage etc. I'm of the opinion that all the stuff that occurs before the finale could also be life changing for the CSI's,and maybe the finale won't be much of anything.Season 5 finale was kind of like that.A whole lot is happening
    to the CSI's this season.I would almost rather something happen to someone like Julia in the finale.

Okay, I must have read that interview.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Here is Corey's qoute from his interview piece:

As you can see he does not give away a whole lot of info - it could be anything really, & that's even if his "plans" have been able to work out the way he wanted to. We'll have to see.
    With this being 'Miami' I personally think it will be someone's death or someone leaving, but that's just my take.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

If it's someone's death or leaving we will have a summer filled with will *insert name* leave or die.I hope not, I hate those type of cliffhangers,

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well, it's better than seeing someone "killed" & already knowing that he isn't dead. :lol:

Ok, Geni, do your thing to this thread my love. :p

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

LOL, true.There were some on other sites that didn't know it though, I couldn't believe it.

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Maybe the Russian mob will blow up the lab or something!

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

And then we can wonder who makes it out of the lab,if one of the CSI's helped, if the CSI we thought was in the lab and blown up actually went out another exit and wasn't in the lab after all,if the exposion will bring Rick Stetler out of his hiding place,etc,etc,.

15. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

Maybe all of these events make the team come together more or something like that. But its my thought:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.