**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Aw, that's so cute! Calleigh is such a sweetheart and so is Delko. They're really good compliments to each other. And I cannot wait for the rest of this season. -dies of suspense-

2. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

It's really strange they put the relationship with Calleigh in the press release...:confused:...they always leave the personal development of the chapter out of the main plot. They really want people to get crazy waiting for this ep to know what's gonna happen...:shifty:

Now that we have the press releases we should start looking for pics! I love this part! :p

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yes Yelina is back!!!!! Love Yelina :) She should never have left :shifty:.

The english guy, right? He's awesome :cool:. So cool they're keeping him around.

Eric and Calleigh, next level...:D

Lots of good news in this spoiler thread today :thumbsup:

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

YAY! Yelina...I love her.

The english guy...swoon...I am a sucker for an accent. ;)

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh yeah me too :D

It also helps that he is easy on the eyes! ;)

6. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

OMGGG!!! Just read the press release !! SQQUUUEEEEEE !!!!! I need the episode right now !!!

7. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

This is soo exciting. We're getting Yelina and Kyle back. I'm interested to know exactly what Julia's "erratic" behavor is this time around. Maybe Kyle's working at the morgue because Julia squandered all her money. :lol: Just kidding, of course.

I'm sad there's such a long wait. I've been looking forward to these eps for a while.

8. Kassan

Kassan Victim

What am I supposed to do in the next 3 weeks? :confused::scream::drool::confused::(:shifty:
    I can't wait!!!!

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yes! I love the British lab tech guy! We need to start a thread for him!

Yelina is just cool. She's always so put together. And I wish I had that hair!!!!!

Kyle...he just makes me laugh :)

Glad to hear these guys are making a comeback though. :)

10. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I know! I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!! :mad: I'm going to go crazy!

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:shifty: I really don't know what to think, whether it's a good thing or not to mention this kind of thing on press release.
    I mean I don't remember anything about relationship on them. :rolleyes:
    I really don't what to think about it and I don't want to express that little bit of opinion I have :lol:

Yelina's back and hey it's a relly good episode for her considering what she'll do in it. :thumbsup:

Michael!!!!! I want him!!! I want him!!! He's the best lab rat I've ever seen & I can't get over his cuteness :adore:

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

(Hands out chill pills to EVERYONE even myself) So how do you feel now? Relaxed? And I thought I was crazy...:rolleyes:

I luv Michael, he's so friendly with everyone. His scenes are so pact with info. and you just want to know what he's saying, even though you normally wouldn't when someone else is saying it.:lol:

13. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I was wondering what happend to Yelina and now she's back. That's good, cause I like her.
    And Kyle is back also, well I have to say that the second half of this seaon is really getting more interesting.
    Calleigh, Eric and the next level, that is something interesting too. Well it looks like a good episode.:)

14. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

OMG Im so excited to see this episode!!!

Although i dont remember Eric & Calleigh being in a relationship maybe they mean theyre going from friends to lovers?? I so hope so and im waiting for a kiss :drool::devil:

Im so glad Yelina back, i always liked her :). And im glad Kyle's back aswell, i still cant believe hes gonna be working in the morgue :lol:

Its driving me crazy that we have to wait so long, march just seems so far away :rolleyes:

15. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

I think i will go crazy before the new episode airs .. i need to see what's going to happen with them.. I'm waiting for the kiss too lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.