**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That they have no direction when it comes to Ryan Wolfe. It all comes down to the fact, I think, that they really don't CARE about the character.
I've said more than once,I don't think they like the character of Ryan. Look at the character assassination we see season after season.Everything about the character has been thrown out the window,how meticulous he is,his eye for detail.He's also smart,and was extremely ambitous when he started.
I was hoping we would escape the yearly "Ryan in trouble,can't be trusted" episode.
I so hope that this time it'll be different and they WILL stand up for Ryan. I will be the first to cheer if that happens (in fact, I might die from the sheer excitment of it :lol:)
That would be shocking wouldn't it?

I would be happy. I'd much rather it be someone who hasn't stuck up for him before like Cal or Eric, but I'd be okay if it were H or Natalia too.

For the record, Natalya did stick up for him when Horatio got shot and Eric was suspicious of Ryan's actions

Yes, Natalia has pretty much always stuck up for Ryan. I'm sure she will this time as well... but I'd also love love love to see Cal or especially Eric stick up for Ryan. It would be a nice change of pace to see Eric stick up for him. I love the idea of the friendship between them. Them teasing each other, working together to prank Tara (that scene was just total cuteness) and when Ryan called Eric his friend when he was saying something to the guy who shot Eric. Aww... :)

However, I echo everyone's sentiments that they need to stop making Wolfe look like the black sheep of the Miami team. The only way that work time after time is if Ryan had some sort of James Dean personality but even then it would get old..

Yeah and Ryan doesn't have that bad boy type of personality. :lol:

As for Horatio and Ryan, I still think there is more to that story than we know. I have a sneaking suspicion that Horatio knows Ryan's uncle or someone in Ryan's family prior to having ever met Ryan. The comment about being a cop being in Ryan's blood that Horatio made still sticks in my head. I think someone in Ryan's family was a cop and Horatio knew them. :)

That they have no direction when it comes to Ryan Wolfe. It all comes down to the fact, I think, that they really don't CARE about the character.
I've said more than once,I don't think they like the character of Ryan. Look at the character assassination we see season after season.Everything about the character has been thrown out the window,how meticulous he is,his eye for detail.He's also smart,and was extremely ambitous when he started.
I was hoping we would escape the yearly "Ryan in trouble,can't be trusted" episode.
I so hope that this time it'll be different and they WILL stand up for Ryan. I will be the first to cheer if that happens (in fact, I might die from the sheer excitment of it :lol:)
That would be shocking wouldn't it?

I have to admit that they do tend to rag on him and use him when they need a scapegoat type character when they want things to go bad. Basically when they want to fire or make a character look bad for something, they, more often than not use him.

It is wrong and while he is not my favorite character on the show, it is getting tiresome and I think the writers should do something else with the character b/c the talent is being wasted.

However, you all are not going to like that in episode 823 (second to last of the season) he does get framed for stealing the diamonds in "Meltdown" (821) which is about a jewlery store robbery and of course while the diamonds are at CSI they go missing. And in 823 the person who took them frames Ryan for not only taking them but killing Rebecca Nevens! And you guys will not believe who does steal the diamonds!! But no worries the team does stand up for Ryan and work to clear his name!

If you guys want to know who steals the diamonds in 821 and frames Ryan in 823...pm me. I am not going to post something that big on the site cuz there are people who don't want to spoiled.

Oh also in 821 Meltdown Jake Berkley returns as he is undercover working to find out who is behind the diamond heist ring as Miami is not the first place the team has struck...apparently they have been doing it internationally. 821 is set to air on 5/3/10.

Has anyone posted the spoilers for 821, 822 or 823? I know I haven't been around a while, the last month has been hard. This past sunday was the 1 year anniversary of my mom's passing so my mind has been elsewhere lately.

Let me know if I need to post the spoilers for those eps.

Last edited:
However, you all are not going to like that in episode 823 (second to last of the season) he does get framed for stealing the diamonds in "Meltdown" (821) which is about a jewlery store robbery and of course while the diamonds are at CSI they go missing. And in 823 the person who took them frames Ryan for not only taking them but killing Rebecca Nevens! And you guys will not believe who does steal the diamonds!! But no worries the team does stand up for Ryan and work to clear his name!

Thank you for confirming that he is framed. Even though I knew that, it makes me feel so much better to have confirmation of that. And the fact that team stands up for him is just awesome. :D

Oh also in 821 Meltdown Jake Berkley returns as he is undercover working to find out who is behind the diamond heist ring as Miami is not the first place the team has struck...apparently they have been doing it internationally. 821 is set to air on 5/3/10.

Glad to have confirmation that Jake is undercover. :)

Last edited:
And in 823 the person who took them frames Ryan for not only taking them but killing Rebecca Nevens! And you guys will not believe who does steal the diamonds!! But no worries the team does stand up for Ryan and work to clear his name!
This is really great,of course I have to say it's about time the team stood up for Ryan.

We should start a suspect list. I think Tara is at the top of mine. Followed by Ron Saris, Bruce (jesse's enemy- though why he'd frame Ryan instead of Jesse is beyond me), Erica Sikes, Rich (Natalia's gun instructor remember him?), Sully, possibly Cooper, but I doubt that one.

Besides it being someone within the team, the only shocking person would be if it were Mark (Billy's father). That would really shock me.

Last edited:
But no worries the team does stand up for Ryan and work to clear his name!
It's about time! Awesome to hear, thank you. I hope this becomes a new trend for ALL of them when they need support from their teammates -- this is the way it's supposed to be!! :thumbsup: Yes! I think TPTB might have just gotten a clue. :p

It's about time! Awesome to hear, thank you. I hope this becomes a new trend for ALL of them when they need support from their teammates -- this is the way it's supposed to be!! :thumbsup: Yes! I think TPTB might have just gotten a clue. :p

Let's hope so because the whole team being suspicious of one another was getting tired. If tptb really do make the whole entire team stand up for Ryan, I think I might send them a cyber hug. :)

Let's hope so because the whole team being suspicious of one another was getting tired. If tptb really do make the whole entire team stand up for Ryan, I think I might send them a cyber hug. :)
I'm for sending a group cyber hug.

I agree!!! IT IS ABOUT FLIPPING TIME!!!!! Where do you read your spoilers at, delkolover? Not doubting you at all, just curious!! I did send you a PM because I'm overly nosy and spoilers do not phase me, I like to be in the 'know'. lol! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE GOOD NEWS... no GREAT news!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Maybe the bad guy is Frank. He and Horatio are very close. Maybe Rex is tired of taking the backseat too and seeing his character going no where and is leaving at the end of the season. Also, in contemplating Jake's character, I cannot think of one time he and Ryan have ever been in a scene together. Would have been an interesting dynamic.

For once a larger group of MI fans seems to agree - how nice :thumbsup:.

As well as Ryan fans even Hiphuggers seems tired of ever returning storyline and the everlasting drama on the show. Qoute is from Hiphuggertread:

"I just wish that they would just let them be and not giving them another "drama" in the Ep. 8.21.
I hope they decide to keep whatever it is and move on from there. B/c like I said, they need to sh*t or get off the pot!

Me too. I guess our disbelief is based on prior experience. For some reason storylines and episodes seems to mirror proviously seen storylines and (Jake) - characters just seems to return to bring "the same thing " to the mix as they did before. Why Jake as the undercover cop if not to remind viewers that Call. could or will be affected? And thereby our storyline. ANY undercover cop could have done the trick but it had to be Jake."

So are the writers soo new they don´t know bombs and Mafias storylines is over and done with OR.....are they(writers) so old and un - creative that it is time for a change?

Poking at Ryan fans:p.....The Ryan tread is not far from here.;). I might add that Ryan is a far better character then writers give it credit for. And the actor isn´t bad looking at all.:)

I wonder if the team stands up for Ryan as a whole from the beginning,or if a few of them need to be convinced? I'm sure Horatio will be there from the start,probably Natalia too.

Also, in contemplating Jake's character, I cannot think of one time he and Ryan have ever been in a scene together. Would have been an interesting dynamic.
Why should Jake take part inn this setup when he and Ryan have never interacted in their life??? This is beyond ridiculous :lol:

I wonder if the team stands up for Ryan as a whole from the beginning,or if a few of them need to be convinced? I'm sure Horatio will be there from the start,probably Natalia too.

I'm curious about that as well, greatfan. Eric and Calleigh don't have the best track record backing Ryan up. It will be interesting to see if everyone steps up from the start, or if some need prodding to get them onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back