**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

I think it will crack the show up a little but give me the dead bodies =D that's what CSI all about xD. :guffaw: If the show is gonna be dramatic it's somehow still intersting.:rolleyes: but that's just my opinion. And are there any new spoilers for the episode 8.20 Backfire the information that I have now is driving me nuts.

(please don't blame my english I'm from Holland and our gouverment is gone.......)

2. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

If you guys go back and read some of the past interviews with CBS and Adam they have both said that the door would remain open for a possible return either full time or part time. And he(Adam) never left CSI Miami for Ugly Betty, he was hired for a story line. It started out for 5 episodes then 7 and now 12. And I'm glad that I got to see a different side of him, he's been enjoyable to watch.
    That being said, we all have job's and have not always agreed with our bosses.We have no clue what went on behind closed doors so let's not pertend that we do. If CBS did not want Adam back he wouldn't be there. I'm glad they were able to come to an agreement that makes everyone happy and if we, the fans, had anything to with it I'm very happy that we put in the time.
    As far as episode 20 is concerned, I remember seeing an episode of Criminal Minds when Elle was shot and near death, she had a very lengthy talk with her dead father. It wasn't to out there and it was tastefull. So I will not make any judgements until I see the episode.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

She had issues with her father that needed resolved... and its very easy to explain that away as all in her head dreaming/comatose/almost dying state. Calleigh having conversations with a dead person she never even knew it something else entirely. Its not only that she's talking to him, but Eric and others walk right through her. That's weird in of itself... for this show anyway. :lol:

4. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Yes he did say that in an interview when we first found out he would be leaving the show. I think it's great that he's coming back, I just hope this doesn't turn the show into the E/C network.

Omar and Eddie are both wonderful additions to the cast and it does suck that Ryan, Natalia, and Frank aren't getting as much screen time as we would like but hopefully that will all get straightened out by the time next season comes around.

I think all of our Eddie Cibrian haters need to go back and read that interview where Adam says Eddie was not hired to replace Eric. That may be why they hate him so much and this may clear up some of the confusion. Once Adam is back full time and filming new episodes he and Eddie will make quite a team on the screen. I really hope that Eddie's around next season since he provides a new perspective for the show to look at. I mean, when Jonathan Togo took over for Rory Cochrane that situation was an actual replacement and no one was a hateful and negative towards him as they're being towards Eddie now. I just think we should give all of the characters on the show an equal chance before we decide we hate them.

Now this whole Calleigh as a ghost thing is a really stupid. If she's leaving the show they just need to tell us so we don't get our hopes up.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That is not true at all,there was plenty of hate for poor Jon/Ryan.If you look around ,there are still a few that state they hate Ryan for that reason,never mind that he was filling an available opening on the team,and that Rory wanted to leave.

6. slower

slower Lab Technician

IMO TPTB needed to freshen up the storylines and the continuity from episode to episode; not inject new characters into the mix. I don't give a rip about Adam and Eddie's one episode together; it was a yawner at best. But, with this many actors on one show some of our favorites are going to be sitting in the background gathering dust. I suppose those who support Adam, E/C, and Eddie don't give a rip about that as long as they have their way, you can color coat it anyway you want; it all boils down to someone is going to suffer because of this. I think that it is wait and see how TPTB is going to handle this.

7. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

I think this thread is spiraling around in circles, it's getting hard to keep up

8. GregNickRyanFan

Someone brought up a good point in another thread (sorry i can't recall who it was). Eddie was originally said to play another cop (like Frank). Perhaps when Adam decided to leave, tptb made the character a CSI instead to fill a void that Eric's leaving might have left. Now that Eric is returning, perhaps tptb could return Jesse back to being a detective as was originally planned. :) He could be sort of like Sofia (on CSI Vegas). She was a CSI turned cop. I just would hope he wouldn't dissappear without notice the way that Sofia did. :lol:

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree.I think I'll go and read a book for a while.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Heh, agreed.

Just want to point those who wish to discuss Adam/Delko returning & the possible ramifications (as it's evolved into more than just a spoiler) to the How Do You Feel About Adam/Delko Returning Full-Time? thread. :) It should hopefully centralize the discussion so it doesn't take over the forum, lol.

Also, I'd like to discourage terms like 'haters' and the like around here (as I have in the E/C dislike, picture and Adam threads). Thanks.

11. slower

slower Lab Technician

I think you are right. I'm with greatfan about reading a book. :lol:

12. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Heard Kyle was coming back from Iraq. Was suprised because I thought Evan had announced he wasn't coming back this season. Looks like tptb has finally had a change of heart, especially with the way the networks treat these actors nowadays.

13. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

of course i'm excited to hear Evan is coming back for an epi. i believe it was posted several pages ago that it hinges on Kyle's friend being accused of murdering his fiancee. i'm actually curious to see if Kyle is going to clash with H in defense of his friend during the investigation. i remember an interview with either a writer or producer saying they were interested in pursuing different storylines with H this season. whatever that may entail, they don't seem to have much time left to do so, so maybe that comment will be reflected in that epi.

14. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Yes, i'm reading a book too.

15. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Kyle episode. :) I hope he has some scenes with Ryan though. I really liked their scenes in the ep with the grenade. Ryan was all big brotherly towards Kyle. It was sweet. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.