Spiderman 3

I saw Spiderman 3 on Thursday, and I was so disappointed. It was just a terrible movie. This was one of the worst movies I've seen this year. It's even worse than Batman & Robin. There was so much hype and so much press, and it turned out to be a major let down.

Spoilers ahead.

The Sandman storyline - major waste of time. What the hell happened to him anyway, did he end up going to jail..?

I hated Mary Jane. Not just Kirsten Dunst but the character as well. They made her some whiny, self-involved damsel-in-distress and that pissed me off. They could've just not had her in the movie and I think that would've worked better.

Venomized!Peter - what was with the dancing..?! I liked that he was mean and aggressive but seriously, the dancing..honestly.

Harry & Eddie/Venom - fan-freaking-tastic. They were the only highlights for me. I love Harry, 'specially when he has not memory, he's absolutely adorable. I loved seeing him come to the rescue at the end, that was great. And Eddie is just plain hilarious. I love Topher Grace.

Many of the scenes were way, way too long. The first fight scene between Peter & Harry, felt like it went on for a good 20 minutes.

The serious under-use of James Cromwell and Bryce Howard was irritating. You might as well have used no-names actors or something.

I finally went to see Spiderman last night. :D

I feel like I'm in the minority, but I loved it. I found it highly entertaining. I was expecting not to enjoy it as much as the previous films, but I ended up enjoying it a lot more.

It was a long film, but whilst I was watching the movie it didn't bother me overly. I'm in two minds whether I'm happy with the out come of a few things, but other than that I loved it. :)

My mom has not seen Spiderman 2, She hasn't seen Spiderman 1 all the way through. She doesn't want to either. So when I asked her if I could go see Spiderman 3 in theaters she said no, because she doesn't want to see it. I told her, you don't have to see it, you can just drop me off and she said you can wait until it comes out to dvd and video. But then the saturday after it came out she let my two brothers go see it. I was so mad. Now I am going to make her take me to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix a dozen times in theaters.

Back