Spiderman 3

for all you spidey fans this whole week in new york is official spider man week its was on the news today there were posters everywhere and idk this is random but theres this things going on at burger king u know tht scratch off thing to win stuff pick black spiderman constant winner ( for me anyways ) +)

I just got back from seeing the new one and it totally rocks. I so wanna go back to the movie theater and see it again and I might go and see it in the weekend again :lol: :D

When I arrived at the movie theater there was loads of ppl there and the line for the tickets was huge :eek: :lol:

Everyone who's seeing the movie this week or later... have fun and enjoy the movie :D I sure did :D

^^ It's good to know the third one's a good one, my sister was trying to buy our tickets in advance last week and my mom caught her :lol: :p She still tried to do it but she had no money, so :rolleyes:

I loved the first one and the second one was one of the only sequels I've actually enjoyed to any movie I've ever seen :rolleyes: Hopefully we can get to go see the third one later this week but it's going to be packed :lol:

I cannot wait to see this movie. Spiderman has always been my favorite superhero.

I've seen it. :D When I went to the theatre, there was this long line. So, we decided to watch it in a different one. And still, there was a long line. But still I was able to see it.. Standing up. :lol: It was so packed of peaople there were no extra seats. :lol: I'm not going to say anything to spoil you guys. But please do see it. It's really funny. (Well, for me.)

I want to see this movie friday the day it comes out in teh states, but the place is gonna be pack, i should have bough tickets in advance, i can not wait for this movie.

It's great to hear that y'all thought it was great! :D

I'm going to see it next week, as I hate going to a packed out cinema and I'm sure they will be. Anyway, I can't wait *squee*. :)

I want to see it this weekend, but have a feeling I might end up waiting until next week.

I've seen the movie....
It was funny...Hoho...
Luvin..You know what i mean right?Haha....
But frankly speaking..I didn really like the movie...I felt as though this movie was made to tie up loose ends-come full circle..
The best parts for me were the funny parts..And the part where the friendship between the two(at the ending) pulls thru...
Oops..sorry if i spoiled anything for anyone...

Comte any details, especially any details regarding the ending, needs to be in spoiler code. Some of us haven't yet seen the film. Also, if you think that you might be posting a spoiler, it would be best to use the spoiler code anyway. :)

Comte said:
I've seen the movie....
It was funny...Hoho...
Luvin..You know what i mean right?Haha....
But frankly speaking..I didn really like the movie...I felt as though this movie was made to tie up loose ends-come full circle..
Me too. I didn't REALLY like it. But I am not saying it's not worth seeing.

I was really lokking forward to this movie. i thought it would be loud and action packed like the first two. But i think there were more "TOBEY dancing" than "SPIDERMAN butt-kicking". I think they really focused on Venom or the bad side of spidey. Well, I just don't LOVE it.

Nice to know I'm not the only one with this kind of thought. :D But I do love the black suit though. :D
Harry's sort of flying thingy (i dont know what it's called :lol: ) because it's like a skateboard instead of the big one his dad used. And I wonder why his butler didn't tell him about his father's death earlier. I mean that could really help.

^^But then again..We in Asia got it earlier than those here..
I'm sure once those in the US get the movie,more may join in this line of thought...
Good movie..Just not memorable...

Back