"Spellbound" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Yiipppeee!!! Got to see some Greg at work! Yiiippppeeee!

Greg was cracking me up!! I think Grissom had a interesting time working with him. I think Grissom actually like working with Greg. Many usual Grissom looks that had me laughing!

Great to see Brass and Warrick. Love the comment that Warrick made to Greg about backing him off a mountain!! How can you stay mad at Greg?!

I liked this episode!

I just ogt done watching this episode. I really liked it. I think it was one of the better ones this season. I have one question though. Where were Sara and Nick the entire time? We saw basically every other character besides them. I just figured they had the day off or something.

Awww! I love my Greggo! So adorable.
And I loved the line at the end, really great episode!

Missed Nick and Sara but I was soo glad to see Greg and Grissom. So that made up for it all!

I believe the ep the two girls were in was "Evaluation Day". The ep with the two girls driving a car in their skivvies and a head in the trunk.

Grissom: I got a call about a 4/19
Brass: It's more like a 4

At any rate - this was one of the best eps this season. Very cool case, lots of science (which I always enjoy), my fave characters working the case, bits of Grissom and Greg character development and an involving storyline. I was beginning to think the rest of this season was going to be a write-off based on recent eps but man, did this one turn it around! Plus we got Hodges in a suit! :D

Wow, even with my fav guys in this show - boy did it NOT hold my interest. Maybe it would have been better as a B-plot, but even my fav slash couple of Gil & Greg along with 3x 7-7's did not do it for me.

Sorry, but you new writers & dirctors - suck.

Good episode. I didn't feel that Greg was too strong, though -- I really thought he would have grown into his role a bit more by now but I don't find he nails all his scenes. But he's still a cutie (though I think his hair is worse than Nick's!!) Warrick was great. So were Brass and Grissom. We got quite a few lab tech scenes -- Henry, Wendy, Archie, Hodges and... new girl doing fingerprints? Hodges in a suit!!!!! He actually looked GOOD! Wow. It fit him nicely.

Anyway, I give this one a B+. Nothing I didn't like about it. It just didn't sparkle for me. And no, not just because Nick wasn't in it. :p I found the case a bit dry.

One question: Why wasn't Greg wearing gloves when he was fingerprinting the register and the hood of the car? (Or maybe he was and i didnt see it :confused:)

I don't know why this irritated me so much, but it does :lol:

_CSI_Junkie_ said:
One question: Why wasn't Greg wearing gloves when he was fingerprinting the register and the hood of the car? (Or maybe he was and i didnt see it :confused:)

I don't know why this irritated me so much, but it does :lol:
That was a big question for me too. I did notice when Mandy said she had two prints identified, Grissom said "so is the second one Greg's?" Maybe he knew Greg didn't have them on either.

Catherine, Lindsey, Lily & Sam on a vacation together?!?! That is one episode I'd really like to see. I can just imagine the interesting family outing.

The return of the straw hat....hmmmm.

Great one-liners:
"The power of suggestion"
"Because I can"
"The problems arise when people mistake their beliefs for the science"

Aside from intense longing for Nicky, I really liked this episode. It actually had me smiling and I can not remember the last time I actually smiled(or laughed)during CSI...."Before you ask, I didn't find her third eye..." LOL. You go doc! I think Greggo was awesome tonight and I think he and Grissom are just so good working together. Greg is not afraid to challange him with his belief in the occult, and I was so glad he didn't come off as a baffoon next to the science minded and logical Grissom. Greg(maybe Cath too) is the only one not intimidated by the great Gil Grissom, and I think Grissom genuinely gets a kick out of working with him. I really loved the banter between those two about Greg's Nana Olaf, and the spiders Greg found in the grave where they found the body. "You're the bugman, I'd bet you'd enjoy getting bitten". Also loved the little bits of continuity and character tidbits laced throughout the episode. The little comment about Grissom's hearing problem,the two girls from Evaluation day, Catherine and Sam Braun taking a road-trip together with Lindsey, Warick and Yoko(can they just please dump this worthless storyline please) :lol: and ofcourse Greg's little mystical powers. Think he'll tell Nick he's radiating a crazy feminine energy and that his third eye is wide open next? :lol: Oh, and loved Brass tonight. "Take off your clothes or do you need music?" Oh, the man can dead-pan it with the best of them. The case was Ok, not one of the best and pretty darn obvious from the very start, but who really watches for the cases anyway? :D I really like this new "split team format", and the last tow episodes in my opinion are the strongest this season.

Quick question though. Wasn't Catherine the only one that knew about Grissom's hearing and the surgery? :confused:

Wait, I don't get it. I live on the East Coast, and we got a rerun of "Weeping Willows" Why would some get the new eppy and some the rerun?

I live in the Central time zone and I got the new one, but I noticed my TV Guide said it was to be "weeping willows". Maybe somebody out East didn't get the message that there was a change?

ariela57: I agree with you on the ep. Of all the eps I"ve seen this season this has been my fave. :) And OMG I posted about the surgery in the Season 6 thread too. I thought that only Cathrine and Doc Robbins knew about it. o_O

Back