"Spellbound" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Air Date: 4/6/06 (THURSDAY)
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: "Spellbound"

SCIENCE COLLIDES WITH THE OCCULT WHEN THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THE CASE OF A PSYCHIC WHO PREDICTED HER OWN MURDER.

"Spellbound" -- Grissom and his team investigate the case of a psychic who envisioned her own death.
    During a "reading" with two young women, the psychic begins to see visions of her own murder instead of information pertaining to her clients. When she is later found dead in her occult shop, it is up to the CSI team to determine her true cause of death. Greg, who reveals to Grissom that an expertise in the "occult" runs in his family, suspects greater forces may be responsible for the woman's demise, but Grissom steadfastly maintains that science will always crack the case in the end.

Gil Grissom: William Petersen
    Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
    Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
    Nick Stokes: George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
    Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
    Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
    David Phillips: David Berman
    Sophia Curtis: Louise Lombard
    Hodges: Wallace Langham
    Archie Johnson: Archie Kao
    Henry Andrews: Jon Wellner
    Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
    Mandy Webster: Sheeri Rappaport
    Det. Jameson: Dan Lauria
    Reese Bingham: Eric Jungmann
    Gordon Wallace: John Mese
    Joslynn Raines: T. Lopez
    Sedona Wylie: Jennifer Grant
    Damon: Joseph Lyle Taylor
    Dr. Franks: Michael Bryan French
    Star (Tammy): Angela Little
    Lori: Shonda Farr
    Anna Leah: Keri Lynn Pratt
    Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
    Det. Sam Vega: Geoffrey Rivas
    Manager: Eric Winzenried

Links:
    Thanks Futon Critic
    CBS Promo
    CBS Promo Text From CSI Files

2. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet i cant wait for it

3. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Ooooh! OOOHHH!! Greg backstory! Lotza lab rattage!!! Spooky X-Filesy shhhhhtuff! Okay, I'm psyched...

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Also might I add that the Link to the CBS.com Promo is working and current for this episode, those who do not have "Realplayer" you maybe offered it from CBS.com or you can get it free at Their website.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm trying my best not to get carried away, but that sounds SO good. Whoa. Fantastic.

6. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

wow....this sounds like a really good episode....even kinda creepy, but i LOVE it!!

7. Lauren93

Lauren93 Witness

There better be way more Grissom to make up for his absence of last weeks.

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

When I've seen the thread I thought you were talking about the documentary of the same name Spellbound.

***Sorry,absolutely off topic,but the doc's terrific***

9. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Hmmm....this sounds like a good episode with some Greg in it. Maybe I should say with lots more of Greg in it! :D

I'm getting 'Spellbound' just thinking about it. A little background info on Greg would be interesting to know. He is somewhat of mystery!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

whoa. this is going to be an awesome Greggo episode. this reminds me of Greg with his little Swami turban... xD it'd be interestign to see some Greg/Grissom interaction :lol:

can't wait!

Elanor.

11. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i love grissom and greg working together, they are halarious :lol: plus i have been waiting for some greg backstory, finally!!

12. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

Ahhhh I'm SOOOOOOO psyched for this episode!!!! When I read the description online I was squealing for 5 minutes straight... :D I'm praying this is going to make up for the major absence of Greg and Grissom this week!! It'll be awesome to learn more about Greg's background (besides the fact that his family is Norwegian... :D)

That's exactly what I thought of too!! I could totally picture Greg with his turban predicting the future of the case... :D

13. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Sounds like it's gonna be an awesome episode. I can't wait. Thanks.

14. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I CANNOT WAIT! I love Greg, and we never hear anything about his family except for the times he talks about his grandfather. I definately want to know more about him.

I think they're trying to make up for Greg and Grissom's absence in "Unusual Suspects." I was rather disappointed by the fact that they weren't there, even though it was a great episode. So far Season 6 has been fantastic.

And bringing in the magic element, that will make things so interesting, with science-is-law Grissom and science-isn't-always-right Greg.

I CAN'T WAAAAIIITT!

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist

"Greg, who reveals to Grissom that an expertise in the "occult" runs in his family, suspects greater forces may be responsible for the woman's demise, but Grissom steadfastly maintains that science will always crack the case in the end."

I dunno. Greg has always been pretty analytical. I'll be curious to see how this plays out with Greg supposedly believing in something so weird as the "occult". He normally deals in facts with the scientific knowledge to back it up. I hope he doesn't come off looking foolish while wise old Grissom tsk, tsks him with another lesson learned.