• Speed/Rory: 'Finally fired his gun!'

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Were the hell did you find that pic at Kristine ! I have been looking everywhere for pics and haven't come across any! I love it!

Ok if you ain't gottem yet heres a couple I found on Brendan's Blog page from where he was in LA Last month on a video shoot for a music video for a group called Cash Cash! Baby bro was there with him and someone captured a few shots for us to all druel over!

roryNbrendan6709.jpg

rory.jpg

rorybrandancash.jpg

If you guys like Brendan also, I have a album of him in my photobucket. I try to keep up with how his career is progressing . He has been doing very well lately I for one am proud of Brendan!

http://photobucket.com/SpeedlespaceDelkotime

I'm so excited! Look what I got! Pictures of Rory from the Public Enemies premier! Woohoo! :drool::drool:

(Click thumbnails to enlarge)

These are from Getty images, don't have an account there so there are watermarks, enjoy anyways!

You can see Rory in the background on the left in this one, lol!

Last edited:
Thanks Kristine, those are some great pictures!
Rory is looking good! I can't wait for this movie, I am actually going to go see it (and that never happens) :D

From Ask Ausiello:

Question: CSI: Miami scoop?. Please tell me Delko survives --Jennifer
Ausiello: Sources confirm that Adam Rodriguez will be back next season, so, yeah, I think it's safe to say Delko survives. Meanwhile, we caught up with Rodriguez' former co-star, Rory Cochrane, at the premiere of his new film, Public Enemies, and asked him whether another Speedle cameo was in his future. His answer was, um, interesting. "I can't really talk about it," he said. "They talked to me about something that I cannot get into details about... I did come back once as a figment of Delko's imagination, but I am pretty sure that is it for me on that show. I told them not to kill me but they didn't take my advice."

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnit! Can't Speed "come back" and help Calleigh find Eric.

I think its cool that he is still asked about CSI: Miami, I wonder how he feels about it...LOL

Damnit! Can't Speed "come back" and help Calleigh find Eric.

I think its cool that he is still asked about CSI: Miami, I wonder how he feels about it...LOL

He needs to come back as Speed's twin we didn't know about, lol! Just so we can see him! I love this last quote from Rory:

"I told them not to kill me but they didn't take my advice." :lol:

if it was me and they kept asking about csi m, i think i might be a TAD annoyed since its been well over 3 years that he left the show. But whatever, at least it shows you people really still appreciate his character (aside from all of us here).

Back