• Speed/Rory: 'Finally fired his gun!'

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wooo Hoo! I hope he gets the Nod and then I hope he wins! I'm crossing my fingers that he get an acadamy nod for Public Enemies! That would be even better! Yeah ! I think our man maybe commin into his own !

For my Speed fanatics:

The ballots for the Emmy's have been sent out, guess who's on the list for consideration. I think the final announcement comes out in the middle of July, but its nice to be considered

Rory Cochrane
as Greg Seaton
Greg Seaton (Rory Cochrane) has decided he wants out of Hodges’
plan, and rescues Tony from execution to help in leading the FBI to the
bio-weapon. However we later discover that Greg was playing Tony all
along in order to divert the FBI away from the weapon's real location.
That's fantastic news! :thumbsup:

Great for Rory! :D

Oh wow, that's fantastic news!
I hope Rory at least gets put in the final running because he definitely deserves it, but even this little bit of recognition is great :D

Thanks so much for the pictures, Kristine! :D You managed to pick a lot of my favourites too.

And wow! That's great news, texmex! Thanks for sharing. :) I'm thinking it'll be pretty slim that he'll get a nomination (you know how the Emmys are :rolleyes:) but it's cool that he was submitted.

Thanks for all of the wonderful pictures Kristine, they're terrific. :)

I just saw a preview for Public Enemies, and I think I saw a little glimpse of Rory. Eek, I'm so excited for this movie! I'm sure he will be absolutely fantastic in it. :D

Thanks for all of the wonderful pictures Kristine, they're terrific. :)

I just saw a preview for Public Enemies, and I think I saw a little glimpse of Rory. Eek, I'm so excited for this movie! I'm sure he will be absolutely fantastic in it. :D

You're all very welcome! Love to share the Rory/Speed love! :)

You did see Rory in the Public Enemies trailer. It's brief but he's there:
publicenemies2.jpg

Yeah ! hes got that i'm gonna beat the crap out of you look on his face ! lol! I can't wait till the end of the month ! I hope they have the premire on the TV guide channel! I 'm so there if it is!

^ Aw, he looks so cute in that picture. :)

You did see Rory in the Public Enemies trailer. It's brief but he's there:

Thanks! I couldn't decide if it really was him, or if I just wanted it to be him and I made it up. :p

And I agree CSISDFlash, if the premiere is on the TV Guide channel I will definitely watch it too.

Thanks CSISDFlash! It's nice how you have them categorized, mine are just in one folder, lol!

I got the Dazed and Confused The Criterion Collection at Best Buy yesterday. Here's some clips of Rory from the reunion part which was waaaay too short. But alas, he looks so cute!

(Click on thumbnails to enlarge)

Back