Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sundays? Really? Finally, I now have a reason to watch television all 7 days of the week. :lol:

Thanks for the information on the other page, June. Double bill. :eek: I'm excited for this and I'm hoping it'll get a lot of buzz so we can grab a few more closet Rory fans (and new ones too). :D

:lol: It doesn't matter what night it's on, I don't currently get any channels that show 24 :scream: I'll have to see what I can do about changing that...

I love that it's going to be on on Sundays. That's just about the only day I don't have anything to do at night! Yatzee!!!! I can't wait to see him on the show it's going to be very exciting. I loves me some Rory on the small screen!

Take it easy Cali!!!
Before we know we will be seeing him on
the small screen!!
Unlit them take a deep breath Cali and everyone else
who that experience Rory withdraws!!

Take heart that you have friends that are feeling the sameway
as you all are!!!

Big Hugs to you all!!
C-ya
Sj

There are no hints yet, I have seen the first 17 minutes of the first episode of the new season of 24 and Rory's name is not on the credits.

^ That's interesting. I haven't seen his name listed on 24's IMDB page either for any of the new episodes. I'm not sure if that means he just might not be in the premiere and they haven't updated their info on IMDB for future episodes (because they can be a bit slow sometimes) or maybe they've changed when he'll be appearing.

In any case, I'm hopeful that this doesn't mean he won't be on the show at all. :eek:

^ That's interesting. I haven't seen his name listed on 24's IMDB page either for any of the new episodes. I'm not sure if that means he just might not be in the premiere and they haven't updated their info on IMDB for future episodes (because they can be a bit slow sometimes) or maybe they've changed when he'll be appearing.

In any case, I'm hopeful that this doesn't mean he won't be on the show at all. :eek:

Please don't say that.

Please don't say that.

I have to admit, I had that thought too. But... he has to be... right? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back