Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss him on Miami, I miss going on this thread talking about him.

Now I have nothing to discuss.

I wish he never left, but knowing the kind of guy he is he wouldn't stayed long, anyway.

Yeah I watch new episodes and I really wish he had stuck around just a couple more seasons. It was a great treat seeing him in season 6, I kind of got the 'this is what the show might look like if he was still there' vibe, especially when he and Eric were having their discussion. (I adore their banter. :adore:)

Rory really 'got' Speed and it's unfortunate that we don't have a character like him on the show anymore (aside from perhaps Tripp) because he helped add such a dynamic to the team. :/

I'm still hoping for a flashback episode. (I know, I'm ranting about it again :rolleyes: :lol:) It would be neat for them to have a case that started in season 1/2 (not necessarily a case we know about) and then have the season 7 team try to solve it later on and have the episode flash back intermittantly throughout to the 'old team' working on it. It could be Horatio reflecting on what they found back in the day, what was processed and everything but actually show it from the perspective of season 1/2 H & team.

It would be the perfect way to slip Speed in. :p And they had such a good opportunity to do something like that for 'Power Trip' as the first spoilers that came out connected it to the first season but they went and changed it. *sigh*

Anyway, I swear, I'm done ranting about that idea. :lol: It just pisses me off that they could have done it with 'Power Trip'. :p

Well I miss Speed too. But 24 will be on soon
and we all can see Rory as someone new.

Try not to be blue everyone.
Here is a thought I will leave that I
hope will put a smile on your face.

Deko, Speed, and a pool of baby gators!!!

This might be a weird request, but does anyone have an A4 headshot of Ror as Speed?
If they do, email me at
chocaholic_63 (at) hotmail . co . uk

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
CSI_Rachel, I edited your email address to keep it from being picked up by search browser spam bots. Didn't want you getting hit by unwanted spam. :)

I belive by A4 she means one the size of a normal paper, which usually is A4. (does that help??)
Have no idea how many pixels that equals though.

I belive by A4 she means one the size of a normal paper, which usually is A4. (does that help??)
Have no idea how many pixels that equals though.

Yeah, you're spot on, I have no idea how many pixels as well though *sheepish*

Another weird request from me, what's Speed's badge number, does anyone know? If not, then how many numbers is a badge no? (I have a reason, I'm not just wondering. It's for a fic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back