Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
With hindsight it wasn't really that major (the fire) but at the time no one had a clue what to do or how to get up to put the fire out so it got a little scary for us at the front. But now I can laugh at it.

How cute is Rory in those pictures? Bless him with his scruffs on. I have to tell ya ladies, it was no mean feat getting these pictures to ya. I found them on newscom.com and you can only view larger versions of the pictures if you are a registered memeber and I was only viewing as a guest. The need was that great to get the larger versions of the pictures that I signed up and then logged in and re-searched for the pictures but they had dissapeared :eek: TRAUMA. So then I logged back out and re-searched again and they had re-appeared :wtf:. SO I gave up and made do with the smaller pictures. Then later on I had a brainwave and logged in again but then searched in a sepearte window my history pages of viewing newscom when I wasn't logged in to see if the larger pictures would appear and HEY PRESTO they did. All that palava for 2 bloody pictures (well there are 3 but one is identical to one of the others)

OT: Love the new smilies :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Heh, I love your avatar, June. Doesn't he look just peachy? :lol:

Wow, you sure went through a lot getting those pictures--I'm very appreciative of that. I think without a few of you gals, we wouldn't have much to feast our eyes upon. It's so weird how scarce pictures of him are nowadays!

Little re-direct from that, because this just came to me but I find it kind of awesome what he said in one of the recent interviews. He was saying how he doesn't regret leaving CSI:Miami, but he does feel bad in a sense because he left the fans at a bit of a halt. (This isn't word for word, I'm just pulling from memory) I respect that he cares about the fans and he didn't just figure "it's all about me, bla bla bla." Of course, I don't want him to feel guilty in any way about leaving, but it's still nice to know that he thought about us. :) (I also find it quite funny that they presented him with the storyline in Miami and he was all "this doesn't make sense" :lol: Oh, how many of us thought the same, lol. I'm just glad he decided to go along with it anyway, even though he was kind of required to due to his contractual obligations)

I hope TPTB are still planning to have him back for at least one more episode--that was the impression I was getting from one of the interviews with CSIFiles. It would be cool, although I've been thinking what they could do because it seems silly to have another hallucinatory episode, especially since the previous one tied up some of the pieces with Eric. Maybe they could still do a flashback episode where the case Eric's working on makes him think back to something else he and Speed worked on and then - it being something we haven't seen on the show, but an indication that this case way back when still happened - we could have flashbacks to that.

I have way too much time on my hands.

I don't think the writers explained it--at least I don't remember it. I suspect he got it over the years so people didn't have to keep calling him 'Speedle'. *shrugs*

It would be cool to find out how he got it though. :D

^^ Thanks for the interview, calleighspeedle! And welcome back! :)

It's so awesome that he has a dog and a girlfriend and a home and gah, I'm so proud of him. It's also cool that the interviewer said he was the most down to earth actor he'd ever interviewd. Yay. :D And he didn't seem to thinkt he interviewer was an idiot for not knowing anything about the cast and crew of the new movie. :lol: Aw.

I'm sure thats the interview I posted a couple pages back. When my mentioned about when my heart stop beating when I thought he had a new baby called Jack and not a Stabyhoun haha.:guffaw:

June thanks for the new pics of Rory :) Nice to see some new ones, I think it's about time I dust off of my Dazed and Confused DVD, haven't watched that in ages, well 2 weeks, but anyways :lol:

great interview calleighspeedle, thanks for sharing!
that was really awesome of the interviewer to say such nice things about. well except maybe the d-list actor thing. i don'
t know about you all but i definitely don't think rory is a d lister, but whatev ha.

^ Well I think Independant Film actors are on the D-list? but Rory hasn't always exclusively been doing Independant Films. (Well probably 90% of his career has been) I'd refer to him more or less a B-list to D-list since he's done some television. But that's just me. :lol:

June, it seems similar to the one you posted a few pages back but for some reason this one gave more information about the movie and his little dog too. :p

Hard2Handle, I remember the good ol' days when not watching my DVDs in a week meant I was abandoning it altogether! Now it's rare if my family even lets me watch Miami or have D&C in the same room as them. :rolleyes: Bahumbug.

Last edited:
This thread has died down a bit hasn't it? Booooo

I've been looking at the IMDb page of Public Enemies and Rory is now the only person who's character hasn't be confirmed. I mean I dunno the story so I dunno who he could play or anything, but I do know that PE is a based upon true events.

Hows everyone? Well I hope. I'm in a buzzin mood this weekend. I went watching Kelly Clarkson in concert tonight in Manchester, OMG I <3'd it. She is AMAZING. I <3 her :cool: I got to meet her after the concert aswell. My friend and I had our picture with her. I'm goin to go down and see her again tomorrow.....she is toooo nice.

Heres the link to my picture if your intrested http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/June85/KellyClarkson.jpg

Last edited:
thanks calleighspeedle for the interview! can't wait for the movie to come out. gosh, i haven't been here in a while. it took me by suprise when the site was changed.

did i miss anything?

oh almost forgot! i had a Tim Speedle dream last night! nothing fancy but it was nice. i wasn't in it. it was like i was watching an un-aired episode of CSI: Miami. in this one Speed and Calleigh were together. i thought aww how nice...

I read on the IMDB website that Mrs. Speedle was in TWO episodes. Ashes to Ashes and Lost Son. Does anyone remember seeing her in Ashes to Ashes?

i don't remember her, but maybe she was intended to be in the episode and then her scenes got cut or something.
and June_85 thats awesome about the kelly concert and great pic too! thats pretty rad that you got to meet her.

Um...Hi, I'm new here...And I think I have the same name as someone else...Oops...um...I also think that I'm probably the youngest person on this thread, only 19. And I don't have the guts to actually watch Lost Son, cause I'll start sobbing and people will look at me weird, and then I'll remember the episode at some point in time and start crying again, people already think that I'm weird. And, y'know, I haven't seen any of those movies, I feel like a bad Rory Fan...:brickwall: But, on a plus side, I have the entire first season of Miami on DVD, so I can watch Speed whenever I want...Cheers:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back