Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been here lately guys, my computer crashed and I've just got back online.

And yes I too noticed that Speed's mum was supposed to be in Ashes to Ashes but I never noticed her, it must be an error.

Apparently in Public Enemies Rory is playing neither J E Hoover or Phill D'Andrea, despite the latter of the two being the character who IMDb has credited Rory as playing.

I was having a nose on the IMDb forums for 'Public Enemies' and a poster was on set yesterday as a stand-in/extra and Rory was there, playing the part of W. Carter Baum. I've googled him and this is what I found http://www.odmp.org/officer/1597-special-agent-w.-carter-baum and for a change......not if this is who Rory is playing then he'll die again :p

Last edited by a moderator:
:wtf: Why does Rory keep getting cast in parts where he dies??? Btw, you might want to fix that link. Get rid of one "http://", because you accidentally put two in there. Lol

I just don't get that... :brickwall:

^^ I fixed the link for you, June. :) (it's past the 24 hour point)

My parents actually commented on that as well, Jenna! I was telling them about Rory's latest project and they said "Why does he have to die in everything?" Although we don't know for sure if that's going to happen. It just so happens the true story of the character he might be playing died at the hands of Baby Face Nelson. For all we know, the plot might be completely different.

At any rate, I'm excited that he's working and that this movie might possibly come out in theatres!

Hey everyone this is my first post but good news i have pic's of Rory on the set of Public Enemies hope this works here goes.

mommabowie

mommabowie

Hi Need4Rory. :D Thanks for the awesome pictures! Unfortunately, they're not showing up and have that nasty little red X inside them. I believe you still need 100 posts to share an image. So I'll post them again for you. :)

Image1

Image2

Aww. :D I was really nervous about my job interview this morning but those pictures just made my day. *pets the pretty*

Last edited:
You could always post them as links. :) I'm sure everyone would appreciate a little more Rory where we can get it. :lol:

Gosh, I'm so excited for this movie. Does anyone know if this is classified as an Independant Film, or a box office film? Though as I recall, 'A Scanner Darkly' was independant and gained a fair bit of audience at the theatre and did even better on DVD.

I love it I Love it I Love it I Love it

Where did those come from? I've been looking everywhere for Rory pictures from Public Enemies and fount nowt. Oh these pictures excite me. I <3 the second one HE LOOKS SCRUMPTIOUS.

welcome Need4Rory!! and thank you for the awesome pics. aww he loks so cute with his hair parted like that. and he is a gorgeous man, its pretty safe to say we all love him.
Geni, i hope interview went well! and i think its going to be a box office one, johnny depp rarely does independent anymore, mostly because hes a huge star, but still.

cool pics, i miss speedle. i guess u dont know how much ur gonna miss something until its gone....speedle was always a cool guy. and he was cute. just thought i should say how i felt bout speedle
l8er guys

Hey - just wanted to drop a quick line here - I still miss Speedle, he really grounded the show. Just wanted to say after that two-parter — all Tim Speedle fans should realize that none of it ever would've happened if Speed hadn't been killed. B/c if he hadn't been killed, Cooper never would've stolen his credit card and got arrested, and never would've blamed Cal and made that website, so those bad guys never would've abducted her. However, if they didn't abduct her, maybe the murder of that other guy never would've been solved and the poker heist might not have been stopped....

Oh well, I sound like Calleigh from "Hurricane Anthony" :lol: "Way too cheerful" as Speed would say ;) Just wanted everyone here to know that Tim Speedle was a big part of this two-parter, even if it didn't seem like it. And I'm sure he was lookin' out for Cal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back