Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something..'

I had to peek in... HAPPY BIRTHDAY RORY!!! We definetly ALL love you!!!!! :D

Lol, he doesn't look very happy there, now does he?

:D

Rory:Who set up this stupid camera? *grr*

Lol, sorry, just had to throw that out there... :lol:

I don't know about anyone else, but I have no problem seeing these repeats again. :D

Oh please feel free to repeat anytime.
I can see any of his pictures over and over
again. I never get tired of seeing that handsome
face and those brown eyes

Rory is love :p I'll share my favorite pictures of him as well :)
3 :D Slater Catch Ya Later :p

1,2,3 were all very nice
and yummie too!!

Thanks
& Have a Grrrreat Weekend!!

thanks for sharing those pics calleighspeedle and Hard2Handle! i'm always up for seeing some rory. too bad there aren't any new-ish pics of him. our boys been mia for a bit.

OMG I think its going to take a little while for me to get used to these new boards. I had totally fogot my login and pw haha. It took me like 6 attempts.

Not been around for a while. I've been out and about the past week goin to see Westlife on tour. I went upto Newcastle and during the show the roof caught fire and I was sat right under it and a piece of burning cloth fell down right infront of us. Because it fell from such a height I couldn't work out where it was going to land until it did. It hit the amp on the edge of the stage (I was sat on 2nd row) and I thought the amp was going to blow up. Thankfully the fire(s) were put out in less than 10 minutes and there wasn't a need for an evacuation. The band stayed on stage the whole time. But for a period I was quite scared being right under it. There were a couple of girls sat infront of me, one had a Canadian flag and the other a USA flag. I thought 'bloody hell they've come a long way to get burned at a westlife concert' I didn't even think Westlife had fans in North America. They haven't had a hit there since 2000 I don't think. Anyways if you wish you can see the drama unfold on YouTube (doesn't someone always managed to film a catastophe?) lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FIaq8jkKVs

Anways hope everyone is okay and all that......

.....and of course as this is a Rory/Speedle thread its not the ideal place to talk about my near death expeirences lol it is a place to share our Rory love so I'll do that with....

......SOME BRAND NEW RORY PICTURES

rory2.jpg

rory4.jpg

Taken on 24th Feb 2008 at a Supermarket in Los Angeles

He He surprised ya then with thoses didn't I?

Enjoy Ladies

:eek: I'm going to have to check out your catastrophe video. :p

Glad you're back and that you had a good time at the concert, despite it catching on fire!

And many thanks for the new pictures, June. I have to say, I love his outfit. :lol: Good to know he's still alive and breathing--and that he's just like the rest of us, buying groceries, lol.

By the way, it took me a few moments to remember my password too so, heh, not just you, June!

oh wow thats sounds like quite the experience June_85! but i'm glad your ok and still managed to have a great time at the show!
and holy hell, those new pics are awesome. i'm loving his hoodie. thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back