Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shortea

shortea Rookie

If I my calendar is right.
    I believe we have about two weeks
    or less to go 24

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I can't wait.

3. shortea

shortea Rookie

Me too!!

4. shortea

shortea Rookie

9 Days to go til 24

5. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Only 9 days?
    Yay, because I didn't think it was that close.

Now I'm getting excited! :D

6. shortea

shortea Rookie

7 days to go.
    Can you feel the exceitment!!!!

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

A tad excited on my end though slightly skeptical. ;) Have we confirmed as of late if Rory will even be in the first half of 24's season (or the whole season at all)? It still says nothing on IMDB's end for this information. I'm still kind of wondering what's going on with that. :/

I was thinking, he was supposed to be playing alongside Jon Voight this season (and then it appeared to change from Rory being a bad guy to the president's aide or something) so if they kept that he was supposed to be the bad guy with Jon Voight, perhaps he might be in next season as Jon Voight doesn't seem to appear until the end of this season.

Because that would be a big bummer for this year but would explain why there's no information out about him being in this season at all. (besides that article we got a while ago)

Also *puts mod cap on* ...

Let's refrain from the 'countdowns', please. ;) I realize there isn't much to discuss but it's getting a tad spammy in here with that, as well as the rather short reponses. (Ie. One or two word respones) Such things don't contribute to the thread/discussion and spam things up pretty quickly. So please keep this in mind. Thanks. :)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  8. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Rorys brother Brendan is on Facebook and I've been a friend of his for getting on to a year now (I was his first ever friend haha). I've spoken to him a few times over the past year and a couple of months ago I asked about 24 and he confirmed Rorys involvement so I am 100% certain that Rory will show up at some point. It was Brendan who told me that he would be in the season premier also, but I've since seen the 17 minute opener of the show which is floating about on You Tube and Rory's name doesn't appear in the credits but then again there is 2 episodes on Monday so it is like a 2 hour premier really so you never know he may show up in episode two.

Anyways I'll copy over what Brendan wrote on my wall.

29/10/2008
    Hey June. Yes Rory will be in the season premier of 24 and a few more. He plays a bad guy with John Voight. Can't really say more than that. Keep in touch

and then to that I said I could kinda guess that he'd end up in a bodybag at some point lol.

Then he responded:

Don't count on it. They don't get the viewers they do by spelling it out. Rory might be a good guy - I could be teasing you. Either way your gonna stay tuned and so am I. Take care

So I hope that satisfies some of your worries about it. The Imdb thing is pissing me off aswell although JV is only credited for one show so far and he is going to be in more than that.

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Thanks so much for the info, June. :D

It's good to know that 1) his brother corresponded with you on that and 2)
    Rory might not end up in a bodybag by the end of the season. :lol: That's a +1 in my book for 24 already. ;) But even if he does - whether he's a good guy or a bad guy - I can go back to being excited now. :lol:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  10. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I'm 99.9% sure Rory will die (all the baddies do lol) I just think Brendan said that just incase he got in trouble for giving information away. I guess we will have to wait and see.

We have to wait until Monday until 24 aswell *boooo* we get to see the first 2 hours on Monday but then we have to wait until the following Monday for the next episode and only one episode at that. No double bill on Tuesday :rolleyes:. So we end 2 episodes behind the US and Canada *boooo* Will be harder to hide from the spoilers :(

11. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Thanks for all of the updates June :)

That's pretty neat that you are friends with Rory's brother and he's willing to talk with you about stuff like that.
    It's also nice to know about what may or may not happen with Rory's character ;)
    Now I'm offically ready for 24, bring it on!

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Ooh, thanks for sharing, June! *is excited again* I'm looking forward to this :D

13. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

thanks for sharing that info June! thats pretty rad thet his brother actually takes the time to answer those questions about rory too.
    but score! i'm so excited, now i just wish we could get a smidge of something about rory and the show, a little character info, a picture maybe? but i'll guess we'll just have to wait for the screen caps.

14. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Thanks for the exciting info June_85, I am officially excited now.:hugegrin:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
  15. shortea

shortea Rookie

4 hours and no Rory.
    I do not like 24.
    I never have.
    I'm only watching the silly show
    to see Rory.
    I sat two hour on sunday and another
    two hours on Monday, and no Rory.
    I am so depressed.
    I need some chocolate and RC