Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...

I think my Region 0 is a Phillips also. I got it from Amazon, it cost me about £30ish :cool: I've not had a problem so far with the Region 1 DVD's that I've bought, but like I said they are quite old, and I'm thinking newer DVD's might have enchanced coding on them or whatever its called and will not work on international players. :confused:
Anyways timspeedlefan when you get your dvd through let me know how you get on :cool:

Not a fan of Lynard Skynard at all only song I know of theirs, and have on my ipod is 'SHA' but every other bugger knows that aswell :p

Rory/Speedle dreams!!
I had my first in ages last night. It was so weird nothing intresting so I won't bore you with the details. Being honest, there is nothing more boring that having someone tell you their dream :lol:

I just watched the Miami pilot again since it came as a bonus feature on one of my discs. Can I just say oh how I miss seeing Tim on the show? :(

He needs an evil twin. Make that one die and give us back our Speedle!

lissy0625, welcome back! :) I hope you're feeling much better.

Thanks for the info re The Company, I'll have to be on the lookout for it at my local stores. :D I had only seen the first 'episode' for it so I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it. I understand Rory has a pretty substantial role further on. Of course, more than two minutes of screen time to me is substantial. :lol:

Welcome to the Speed thread messermonroe! It's great to have you here.

I know how you feel about missing Speed after watching him on an earlier episode. I was watching 'Blood Moon' the other day and it made me not only appreciate the show in its earlier seasons but also appreciate the fact that we had such a 'real' character (Speed) on the show. I think he was the most human character.

Besides, I had to see this again:

Calleigh: *walks out*
Speed: Sorry I don't like her.
Calleigh: What does that have to do with the case?
Speed: Nothing.
Calleigh: Okay, well let's go see if we can dig anything up on her. *opens door* Miss Hines stay put, we'll be back.
Hines: Can I get another soda?
Speed: We're fresh out.
Calleigh: We do so have soda, you just lied.
Speed: Well she's been lying to us all day.

:lol: I love him.

I loved this quote from Stalkerazzi. :lol:

Calleigh: "I'm gonna give you two guesses what this is and it's not mountain dew."
Speed: "I can smell it from here!"
Calleigh: "I'm gonna let you take to the lab."
Speed: "That's very nice of you.!"

I loved the chemistry Speed and Calleigh had. I wish they would have had more scenes together on the show.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/calleighspeedle/Speedle04/PDVD_0031.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/calleighspeedle/CSIMiamiseason142.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/calleighspeedle/CSIMIAMIseries2302.jpg

speed_cochrane said:
lissy0625, welcome back! :) I hope you're feeling much better.

Thanks for the info re The Company, I'll have to be on the lookout for it at my local stores. :D I had only seen the first 'episode' for it so I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it. I understand Rory has a pretty substantial role further on. Of course, more than two minutes of screen time to me is substantial. :lol:

Welcome to the Speed thread messermonroe! It's great to have you here.

I know how you feel about missing Speed after watching him on an earlier episode. I was watching 'Blood Moon' the other day and it made me not only appreciate the show in its earlier seasons but also appreciate the fact that we had such a 'real' character (Speed) on the show. I think he was the most human character.

Besides, I had to see this again:

Calleigh: Okay, well let's go see if we can dig anything up on her. *opens door* Miss Hines stay put, we'll be back.

:lol: I love him.

i love that scene...God i miss his humor....

Episode 2 of 'The Company' Rory doesn't figure in it much. He has maximum 10 mins screentime. In episode 3 though, he is back into the main plot. The last 20 minutes/half hour of the show I was really getting involved I was desperate to know how it was going to end :eek:. I'll definately look forward to watching it again next month, I think i'll soak the story in more, during my first viewimg my main focus was Rory so the storyline did go over my head a little bit :p

Got my copy in yesterday. Now just waiting for
a good time to watch it.

i have to get my copy still, to be honest i didn't even realize the company was out already *is a bad fan* i should be slapped.
^^ i LOVE that scene its definitely one of my faves.
and welcome messermonroe! i hope you enjoy it here ;) and i completely agree with you, i think everyone misses seeing him on the show

fo_poozle said:
i have to get my copy still, to be honest i didn't even realize the company was out already *is a bad fan* i should be slapped.
^^ i LOVE that scene its definitely one of my faves.
and welcome messermonroe! i hope you enjoy it here ;) and i completely agree with you, i think everyone misses seeing him on the show

I agree. I love that part. :lol:

i pre order mine 2 days after the 3rd part of the company
aire. And it came in yesterday. Came at a good time too.
I live in san diego county and it got really scary around here the last 3 days with all the fires.

So getting that DVD was a good pick me up.

Have fun watching your DVD's!!! I'm planning on getting The Company on DVD before Christmas. I don't have cable, so I'm pretty excited to see the show. Stay safe out there!!!

i went to buy it today, and guess what? they didn't have it. fricken best buy. but i'm glad you all got your dvd's i hope you enjoy them!
and shortea i'm glad you're safe from the fires, hopefully they'll be extinguished soon, its causing sooo much damage.

shortea said:
i pre order mine 2 days after the 3rd part of the company
aire. And it came in yesterday. Came at a good time too.
I live in san diego county and it got really scary around here the last 3 days with all the fires.

So getting that DVD was a good pick me up.
So glad you're safe and able to enjoy some Rory goodness. :cool:

guys this is off topic but i had to share!!! im graduating officially from highschool tonight (they do the graduation here in kitchener now instead of spring time) and im soo pysched!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back