Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Re: Speed/Rory #17

is it sad that i have all of these already? lol! oh well it's still makes drool to look at them *drools*

2. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

^^ no thats not sad, sad is having a folder with over 1500 rory pics/icons/wallpapers like i do ha.
    awesome pics too calleighspeedle ! and by the way i love your new avatar

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

how about having 3 of them like that for Rory/Speed!?!? and 2 like that for all the other characters!!!!!!! now that is sad!!!

4. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

Anyone know where the drool bucket went? Love the pics, especially the last one. Made my heart skip a beat when I look at those pics. OMG, that man is hot, but we already knew that...just had to say it anyways. :D

5. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Re: Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...

A quick reminder for those who are intrested. The Company is released on DVD today in the US. So for those who were unable to see it first time round, like those in Canada :p and other Region 1 territories you should be able to get your mitts on it. :D

Also for UK viewers BBC2 have scheduled 'The Company' to air at the end of November (so only 4 short weeks away). I think though, they are planning to run it as six 1 hour shows over er, six weeks :p as apposed to the three 2 hour shows that were broadcast on TNT in the US.

One thing that did annoy me about the press release from the BBC about that was....Starring... Chris O'Donnell, Alfred Molina, Michael Keaton, Tom Hollander, Natasha McElhone & Alexandra Nivolla

Erm, I think you have missed someone off Mr Shoddy Beeb journo! :rolleyes:

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I have already placed an order for "The Company" I have a multi-regional dvd player so that wont be a problem. I am looking forward to seeing it. :D

7. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

My DVD player is also Region '0' or 'Multi Region' but when I went through the motions to Order CSI:M Season 5 on Amazon.com I got this message

Important Message
    Please note: Your order contains at least one Region 1 (Canada and U.S.) encoded DVD. Region 1 DVDs might not play in DVD players sold in the country where this order is being shipped. Please also note that some Region 1 DVDs contain a Regional Coding Enhancement. Some of our international customers have had problems playing these enhanced discs on their “region-free” DVD players. Learn more about DVD region encoding and formats. To modify your order, edit the quantities below.

I didn't want to spend nearly $50 on it plus shipping and then have it not work. All my other Region 1 DVD Rory films that I've ordered have all worked on my DVD player but all are at least 5 years old.

I've already seen The Company anyway so I can live with waiting another month to watch it properly on ma TV :lol: but I would like to get myself a bit more ahead with CSIM it fecks me off at how far behind Miami is compared to LV and NY. We're only upto 'Man Down' which is on in *looks at watch* 7 mins. I want to invest in Season 5 DVD but I'm scared incase it won't work :eek:

8. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

If your dvd player is set for region 0 you shouldn't have a problem, I haven't.

9. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

Yea for a new thread!!! Been away sick for awhile and missed you guys! I loooved seeing Speed again, hallucination or no!

Speed_Cochrane, I totally agree that moodiness is what seems to give Rory an edge... that really SEXY edge! I think he seems to bring that to all of his "serious" roles and is one of the things that makes him so hot- at least in my opinion!

(Calleighspeedle and June_85, may I ask what kind of Multiregional dvd players you both have? I have been looking into those and can't decide! Thanks!)

Adios, I am off to watch BBYD for the 100th time! :devil:

10. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I have a philips dvd player. :)

I'm gonna watch BBYD when I go to bed tonight, so I'll have some sweet dreams under my pillow! :devil:

11. timspeedlefan

I finally had a dream myself that I remembered. I worked as a CSI and I was coming back from getting a divorce. (not sure where it happened). Anyways, I was coming down the escalator at the airport and Tim was there. He was going to drive me home. We were talkingon the ride home and then he dropped me off and said he had to go back to work, so he left. Then my dream jumped ahead a couple of hours. I was sitting on the couch reading over my divorce papers and there was a knock on the door. So I asked who is it and the voice said "Pizza and Beer delivery guy." It was Tim bringing dinner. (What a sweetheart). So we were in the kitchen (I was sitting on the counter and he was standing there, both eating pizza and talking about what happened with the divorce). Then he walked up to me, looked straight in my eyes and kissed me. Then we ended up making out on the kitchen floor.

All I can say is stupid alarm clock!!! GRRR.
    I know it's not as good as some of the dreams you guys mention, but I remembered it, so I'm happy. :)

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh you don't want to hear some of mine!!! about 95% of them are way to x rated to talk about on here that's for sure :devil: :devil:!!! the one's i share on here are my PG-PG13 ones :devil: and as for the R and X rated ones well if you really want the details :devil: you can PM me and i'll gladly share some of my "dreams" :devil:

*AHEM!* anyways!...back to our oh so extremly sexy Speed/Rory.

ya know...I'm a huge huge huge Lynyrd Skynyrd fan, but everytime i listen to them i think of Speed and i haven't been able to figure out why....maybe it's because Lynyrd Skynyrd is Speed's fav band....I don't know but i'm really curious. anybody got anyother reasons why? i'd love to hear them.

and welcome back Lissy!!!! we missed you!!!!

and i too have placed my order for The Company on DVD :D I so can't wait to watch all the interviews and behind the scenes stuff cause i know there'll be some Rory stuff!!!!! :D

13. timspeedlefan

I've become a fan of Lynyrd Skynyrd also because of Speed. I have the song "On the Hunt" on my M3P player and I have the repeat button on.

It must be nice to remember all your dreams. Of course, it would be hard to forget the R and X rated ones. :lol:

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Yeah i guess me thinking about Speed while i listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd is because Speed likes them too. and i know On the Hunt is one of my favs!! along with Don't Ask Me No Questions and Sweet Home Alabama. :D

15. timspeedlefan

Free Bird and That Smell are my other favorite songs. I also like Double Trouble and Sweet Home Alabama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.