Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great manipulation calleighspeedle I love it:thumbsup:.
I need some new pics of Rory.

Ok just a simple question, is Rory going to play on a movie or another show soon??? cause I miss him too much:(.

Thanks for the cool manip, calleighspeedle! :)

Florry, the only thing I'm aware of that he'll be in is the 'Public Enemies' movie. It's still listed as filming so he might not be in anything else for a while.

Florry, the only thing I'm aware of that he'll be in is the 'Public Enemies' movie. It's still listed as filming so he might not be in anything else for a while.
Thanks speed_cochrane for the information;). I don't know why but I felt he was shooting a new movie:confused:.

Anyway wow calleighspeedle I love "Golden Parachute". It was such a great episode with an awesome Tim Speedle plus the ending with his yellow Ducati (Ducati forever!!!:beer:):drool::drool:. Ok I love Tim and I love his motorbike (maybe cause I love guys with them:devil:)...I thought it was a gret combination, don't you think?

Thanks for the picture, June. :) He looks mighty tired in that picture. *squishles him* And I hate to say it again but, I really despise the outfit. :eek: Hopefully when it comes out on the big screen, my mind is changed. Then again, I guess it doesn't matter what he's wearing but I'm a nerd.

I'm also curious as to how that poker tournament went as well. Any news?

thanks for the pic! i have to admit too, that i don't like the outfit...well more so the pants and the fact that waist is all the way up to his chest. the urkle look doesn't work for anyone. but either way i think this movies going to be awesome(as if any rory movie isn't?)
i have no idea about the tournament i haven't heard anything about it.

Thank yo so much June_85 for all the pics:thumbsup:

Hmm the one from eBay....it's kinda weird how he's dressed but still he looks so good!!!

Love the second one!!!

Thanks also for the one with Emily & Adam :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back