Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something..'

oh yeah! and guess what.....today is like the best day ever!!!!! today is my birthday! and as a present i got a CSI kit!!!!! it's so cool!!!! and what's funny is it looks exactly like Speed's!!!!!

^^Happy Birthday Need4Speed!!
Thats really cool I want one!

sanderslove said:
^^Happy Birthday Need4Speed!!
Thats really cool I want one!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happpppppy Birthday Need4Speed!!

May you have a Rory good time!! ;)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :lol:

Need4Speed said:
oh yeah! and guess what.....today is like the best day ever!!!!! today is my birthday! and as a present i got a CSI kit!!!!! it's so cool!!!! and what's funny is it looks exactly like Speed's!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! thats cool that you got a CSI kit. hope the rest of the day is just as great for you!

OOh Cali you sure know who to put frosting :lol: :lol:
on Someone's Birthday cake!!!

and just so you're not confused my b-day was the 27th but i know the post says the 28th but the time is off for where i live. :D anyways thanks guys!! and nice pic Cal!!!

oh i got so fustrated today.

i was watching CSI Miami on A&E this afternoon and right as Speed comes into the scene, the cable guy messes with the cable box! my TV went to static and i couldn't watch the rest of the show! i was about ready to go outside and knock him out....

luvspeed , OH NO!! I hope you cable is back!! I think you should of ran outside yelling "You Killed Speed" that would of get him to put it back :lol:!

I see that we have a birthday today!!
Happy Birthday speed_cochrane ! :D
I hope you have a great day! :)

Thanks sanderslove. :D Also, happy belated birthday to Need4Speed. :eek:

luvspeed, I definitely feel for you re the cable people messing with Speed!Episodes. It's very rare to catch a glimpse of earlier seasons nowadays because A&E insists on showing season four whenever they have a marathon. :( (Although sometimes it's interspersed with season two but only at hours when I'm either not awake or watching something else)

It's funny when BBYD aired, I thought it was to air at around 8pm (go satellite) but instead it started at 5pm and my sister flipped past it and I almost flipped out. Gosh I still feel spoiled whenever I watched that episode.

Oh random tidbit: IMDB has now put CSI:Miami at the top of the list for Rory. (as he was recently in an episode) :D Brings me back to the good old days.

hey Happy b day Speed_Cochrane!!! hope you have a Speed filled day!!!!

and that sucks for you guys.....all the eps are at reasonable times for me seeing as i live on the east coast....CSI: Miami is usually on everyday at 7pm and 8pm. and on mondays 10pm, and on tues and wed they show mini marathons and sometimes on fridays.

Need4Speed, I live on the east coast too. On A&E CSI:Miami is also on at 1pm it is the same episode as the one on at 7pm & the episode that is on at 8pm is also on at 12am. Just leting you know

ya i know but i still watch them both anyways :D well ok i only watch them at both times if they are Speed eps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back