Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something..'

*Is jealous* I still haven't seen it... but enjoy!

OMFG Thats this feckin' weekend! That has sprung upon us hasn't it?

I was flickin though Heat! listings earlier and never saw it :( I shall have to have a look again hehe

Ohhh I'm excited now *is also glad it is not clashing with Xfactor haha

*edit*

I just had another scan through heat! mag and I clearly wasn't paying attention before as The Company! is 'Pick Of The Day' with a nice pic for Chris O'Donnell :D

That's great news about "The Company" being shown here in the UK. I have got it on dvd now but I'll still watch it for Rory.

Are they going to continue filming the series???

i sure hope so.... :(

Nah, it was just a one off series of 6 hours. I still can't believe its actually on in the UK tomorrow. The time seems to have flown since August. I'm quite glad its on on a Saturday night! 11.15pm is too late for me on a work night :lol: I need my beauty sleep

This thread is dead btw :lol:

Anyways, a couple of months ago I puchased series 1-6 of Sex & The City. I've seen most episodes when it was first on TV but never in any sort of proper order, so for the past 2 months I've been watchin it from Episode 1 then all the way through to the end and I'm about half way through season 6 and I've just got over the 'Berger dumpin' Carrie on a post-it' episode and I was raging.

Now I know this is common knowledge and has been said a million times before, but this is the first time in like 3 years I've seen Season 6 SATC but as Jack Berger Ron Livingston is Rory Cochrane's double and OMG how feckin' beautiful isn't he?

I know he was a sap and a bit of a 'C U Nxt Tuesday' to Carrie, but he was an oil painting.

I never saw the resembelnce between the 2 in 'The Low Life' but that was like 1994. But Ron Livingston has jumped up my list of beautiful men <3

Congratulations to those who are able to see The Company now on TV!

A little bit off topic but I'm using my new voice recognition program so it's taking longer to post. :lol: (How lazy am I? I can't even type anymore)

Thanks for all the pictures calleighspeedle they're awesome! They're always treat around here. I especially like the ones from Right At Your Door. :D

Oh by the way, I was watching 'Bait' the other night and...Wow. This show is seriously lacking without Speed. I just can't get over his scenes with Bruno Gomez. :lol:

Speed: Did that make you...Angry?
Bruno: Yeah not angry enough to kill her.
Speed: I didn't say that, you did.

I love the way he leans over the table. :eek:

And and...

Bruno: Look I can't have cops showing up at my clients' doors, it's bad for business.
Speed: I could always get a warrant, jack.
Bruno: Well then do it. Because then at least I can tell them that you're twisting my arm.

Heh, I love those scenes. The guy was such a sleezeball and Speed looked so irritated but it made for some very humorous television.

OOOOOOOO Thank you some much Cali for
Our extra slice of yummie Rory/Speed pictures!!
It's like gettung an extra slice of chocolate cream
pie!!!
MMMMMMMM Good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back